Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

Zhurai told me to make a thread about League of Legends since it seems like quite a few of us play.

Let's make a list of accounts and the member's name here. I'll start.

Forum Username - In Game Name

NORTH AMERICA

shcboomer - shcbroodling

Mizore Man - Ammo Supplier

Nayleen - Nayleen

Zhurai - zhuraitsuki

Zhurai - raizhu

Hoshizora - Loli Protector

AceAttorney - AceAttorney72

Mephisto - pichumy

MottainaiVN - niflheim1234

Zenophilious - Direwolfiez

rainsismyfav - Rains12

OriginalRen - The Yuno Gasai

Flutterz - leegsux

DawnWolf - LanternWolf

roninmedia - roninmedia

zhiroo - AM Scarf

GKats12394 - ParaParadoxical

Liquid Shu - LiquidShu

EU West

Golden Sorcerer - JoftheRebellion

Nayleen - "I Jinxd my pants"

Zhiroo - ScarfSamurai

waies - Maou Chaos

Shaward - Shaward

jeftai - jeftai

Hilbi - Hilbi

EU EAST

Krylan - Krylan

Andulir - Korishun

pseudo : Diamonit

LAS

SieghartX - SieghartX

SEA

Tenkuru - ggFTW

PH

KosakiFag - Erochan desuu

When I actually get to play... although that's more like if atm.... I really need to set up my computer first alsjdflkjasldkfjklsadf

NA.

Main username: zhuraitsuki       (I think...)

Random other nickname I made but probably will play with first for awhile solo when I'm actually learning the game...: raizhu

• 2 months later...

I was wondering how many people here at Fuwanovel are into League of Legends; I know I'm not the only one, since it's one of the most played online games.  Feel free to post your Summoner Name, you favorite champs and lanes/roles, and your favorite skins.

My Summoner Name is Direwolfiez, and I'm on the NA server.

I mostly play AP Mids and ADCs, but I'll dabble in Supports once in a while.  My favorite ADCs are Ezreal, Ashe, Caitlyn, and Jinx.  My favorite AP Mids are Annie, Lux, and Veigar.  My favorite Supports are Sona and Nami.

Favorite skins- Lux: Spellthief Lux  Annie: Frostfire Annie  Veigar: Bad Santa Veigar  Ezreal: TPA Ezreal  Ashe: Amethyst Ashe  Caitlyn: Officer Caitlyn  Sona: Arcade Sona  Nami: Koi Nami  (I hate Jinx's only skin  >_>)

Me. But I barely play anymore. It takes too much time out of other activities (like reading VNs)..

I play normals/ranked once in a blue moon but lately I've only been playing Coop vs. Ai once a day for the first win.

Summoner name: Rains12

My First win is actually going to be up in 30 mins. add me if you want to join me :)

Me. But I barely play anymore. It takes too much time out of other activities (like reading VNs)..

I play normals/ranked once in a blue moon but lately I've only been playing Coop vs. Ai once a day for the first win.

Summoner name: Rains12

My First win is actually going to be up in 30 mins. add me if you want to join me :)

Yeah, I'm starting to play a little less, too.  I haven't gotten into ranked yet, so it's not going too badly for me, just losing a bit of skill that I can get back through Normal games.

I would, but I think I'm going out to dinner pretty soon, so no can do.  Thanks for the offer, though  :3