Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

They could be played. It's just that people didn't understand how to play them. At least that's how I see it

Azir could be played, he just wasn't able to function properly. 

Azir: "Wait you mean my soldiers are supposed to do damage when they connect?"

NA LCS:

I'd love to see TSM, C9, and TL go to Worlds.  TSM because I've followed them since their conception, C9 because if they can get Incarn doing the right thing they're going to go anyway, and I'd love to see Curse--I mean, Team Liquid finally break that curse and get to worlds.  If Piglet has head removed from ass, they have a great chance.

I hate Doublelift's attitude.  If any other ADC of his caliber was on that team, I'd root for CLG for days.

Shu, I posted my info on this thread a LONG time ago.  NA, Ryechuu (two u's).  Feel free to add me~.

Rito takes almost two and a half years to make a new skin for Zac

>expects whatever skin he ends up getting to be freaking awesome with a ton of creativity and work put into it

Then they release a skin that is just like the basic Zac model, colored blue with goggles and a textured pair of trunks. Oooooh, ahhh, watery animations. No, they took two years to release this? You've disappointed me for the last time, Rito

Rito takes almost two and a half years to make a new skin for Zac

>expects whatever skin he ends up getting to be freaking awesome with a ton of creativity and work put into it

Then they release a skin that is just like the basic Zac model, colored blue with goggles and a textured pair of trunks. Oooooh, ahhh, watery animations. No, they took two years to release this? You've disappointed me for the last time, Rito