Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

Gratz to(IEM Spoilers)

TSM for winning IEM

Still would've liked to see TSM vs. GETigers but nooo the Tigers lost more games in this one tournament than their entire Spring Split  >.>

I'm surprised TSM got that far in the tournament with Santorin being pretty average all around

If anyone would like to add me, I pretty much only play when friends are on since I despise soloq, but when i'm playing with others I can go for hours on end. Taiga Main - North America

On another note, they keep giving Veigar buffs that aren't fixing the problems he is having, and they still don't know how to balance Kass q.q

RIP NACC the dream. We couldn't scout our opponents since they all practiced on smurfs, and our adc was way too nervous. Oh well, not bad for a team that's only about 1-2 months old. The west region is definitely going to take it now, likely UBC > SFU > UCI > RMU 

RIP NACC the dream. We couldn't scout our opponents since they all practiced on smurfs, and our adc was way too nervous. Oh well, not bad for a team that's only about 1-2 months old. The west region is definitely going to take it now, likely UBC > SFU > UCI > RMU 

Haha, our team was a bunch of random diamond players that we made 2 days before registration deadline. I'm surprised we even made it to semi's undefeated too, but we didn't play against high diamond teams until the semis.

Damn that sounds nice. We played against a team similar to yours in the quarters and rekt them, then had a really rough first game against UBC before 2-0ing them, and then got completely rekt while having an off day against SFU :Z. We were able to beat irvine in a Bo3 series once in scrims too so we were soo close. 

Oh yeah, momentos from IEM. 

O8mmjRq.png

Hah.... called it  :rolleyes: 

Not as epic as their first match against each other (was a 'close' game prior to Baron but this time CLG didn't do shit and were playing reactively against TSM the whole time instead of making plays

#ThisiswhathappenswhenAphromoodoesn'tgetplaymakingchampsplswhyJanna

#XmithieisinvisibleifheplaysanythingotherthanViorJarvan

#ZionSpartanwiththeRylaisrushinsteadofZhonyas

#LinkgotshrektbyBjergsonandtheteamfocusedDyruswhodoesntneedgoldtocontributetofightssincehewasLulu

#Salt

xD)

Might as well admit it: I quit League.  The Veigar changes really pissed me off, especially since they're still touting them as buffs even though they completely butchered his playstyle and gave him random buffs in other areas instead.  He plays like a half-assed poke mage now, and he basically has 3/4 of a kit, since his W is useless against people that have a brain.  I also got sick of Riot's BS about how they're going to fix various things, like assassins in general (we all know that's never gonna happen), the Bruiser problem, Nid's toxic as fuck kit, etc., yet there's been little to no progress on any of those fronts, and it's been years since they promised to fix them.  In fact, they're even making more problems, with Kalista being the poster-child for inherently flawed champ design.  I just got sick of Riot's empty promises and League's horrible community.

That said, I hope you all still have fun.  Don't let my negativity ruin your fun.