Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

Anyone else pumped for Bard?

As a former support main, I cannot express my excitement about the fact that Riot will be releasing a support that can actually affecting your own team structures/players.
Now try talking shit about me when I accidentally take 1 cs, ADC, I mean, Marksman.
Thats right, I'll fking freeze your ass off in the middle of a fight and run off. 

Ahh, now supports will actually get some respect/fear. 

Anyone else pumped for Bard?

As a former support main, I cannot express my excitement about the fact that Riot will be releasing a support that can actually affecting your own team structures/players.

Now try talking shit about me when I accidentally take 1 cs, ADC, I mean, Marksman.

Thats right, I'll fking freeze your ass off in the middle of a fight and run off. 

Ahh, now supports will actually get some respect/fear. 

Depending on his scaling he might just be played Jungle  :wahaha:

Ahahaha did anyone catch Penny Arcade's reply to "The Open Letter to Parents of League of Legends Players"? 

i-BZDHjvC-1050x10000.jpg

I don’t have beef with you until you start telling me how to do my shit, which is what The Open Letter To Parents Of League of Legends Players is about.  I only know about it because the pool of people who write professionally about games told me it was reasonable, and - like most people without kids - they imagine themselves privy to some secret band of data that has somehow eluded actual parents.  You don’t know shit.  Or, what you know is shit.  Take your pick.

Anything in the piece about the length of the game, which is an odd length, is good for parents.  That’s something they need to know.  As a corollary, using this information to determine when a kid has time for a match, also good.  Calls to “ground” young people who make poor choices in this regard is another conceptual realm in which we may find agreement.  As sad as it may be, there are parents today who did not grow up nerds and so they don’t know how the most popular videogame on the planet Earth actually functions.  But when you start talking about when I can and cannot set limits on behavior, or withdraw privileges, because of your Statz or because it might attract the ire of a community already legendary for its player abuse, you’re punching above your weight, kid.

The comic has a point.

Apparently though, there are times that priorities get messed up.

Like when you're going to a promotion match.

Whenever I'm in promos, I make god damn sure that I have at least 3 hours of free time.

Also I tell everyone that I won't be moving from my chair for at least an hour.

I learnt the previous facts the hard way...

Funny thing how my smurf placements and matches are going so much smoother than my main account did.

Main 3-7 (Diamond 4 S4) placed in Plat 4. Diamond reached after going 48-39 in 87 total games: http://i.imgur.com/ZeSctVw.png

Smurf 7-3 (Gold I S4) Also placed in Plat 4. Currently 14-5, and skipped from Plat 4 to Plat 2.

Funny thing is I play jungle and support on my main, and mid ONLY on my smurf (I'm talking about only mid champions and mid runes). Maybe I should just play mid more often.

Funny thing how my smurf placements and matches are going so much smoother than my main account did.

Main 3-7 (Diamond 4 S4) placed in Plat 4. Diamond reached after going 48-39 in 87 total games: http://i.imgur.com/ZeSctVw.png

Smurf 7-3 (Gold I S4) Also placed in Plat 4. Currently 14-5, and skipped from Plat 4 to Plat 2.

Funny thing is I play jungle and support on my main, and mid ONLY on my smurf (I'm talking about only mid champions and mid runes). Maybe I should just play mid more often.

Im currently 2-1 in promos(Gold 2 S4)

So if I win around 7 games you think I will get into plat?

Im currently 2-1 in promos(Gold 2 S4)

So if I win around 7 games you think I will get into plat?

The thing with my smurf was that I had pretty high MMR to begin with, so I'm not sure winning 7 will be enough.

MMR is pretty the deciding factor. I had a friend play on his smurf and go 10-0, only to get placed in Silver 3.

Some people may or may not know, but I'll be playing for my school in the last NACC qualifier. We're so far undefeated, and are in the semi's now, but this is when it actually gets tough. Our opponents in the Semi's will be UBC's B team. 

The semis will be streamed at twitch.tv/wellplayed on Saturday the 14th, and the finals will be streamed on Sunday the 15th. The times have not been decided yet, but hopefully it isn't when I have my Japanese Final Examination. 

Just an update. Our school's team name is Lolis Sports. (Lol E-sports, Lolly sports, Lolisports, get it? it's not that funny, but l0l this team). 

Some people may or may not know, but I'll be playing for my school in the last NACC qualifier. We're so far undefeated, and are in the semi's now, but this is when it actually gets tough. Our opponents in the Semi's will be UBC's B team. 

The semis will be streamed at twitch.tv/wellplayed on Saturday the 14th, and the finals will be streamed on Sunday the 15th. The times have not been decided yet, but hopefully it isn't when I have my Japanese Final Examination. 

Just an update. Our school's team name is Lolis Sports. (Lol E-sports, Lolly sports, Lolisports, get it? it's not that funny, but l0l this team). 

Steve's coaching League of Legends now? Who would have guessed.

EUNE: Winterbeard

My first ever account was Reyz3, though. Take a look at Reyz3's rune page. :D Back in 2012 with one of my friends.

EDIT: created an account on EUW right now. Name's Althoris.

Edited by Althoris

Anyone on US that wants to duo sometimes? Im plat 4 atm but hopefully I'll be gold soon. I'd love to have fuwa players to duo with. Though I can't promise I'll do very well x.x

I have 2 plat II smurfs I don't really care about the ranking of.

When you say duo, do you mean to have fun or tryhard and climb elo?

Anyone on US that wants to duo sometimes? Im plat 4 atm but hopefully I'll be gold soon. I'd love to have fuwa players to duo with. Though I can't promise I'll do very well x.x

You can add me: Max Range

We can duo when I'm on but I haven't played much recently. PS4 taking my time away and I'm trying to stop playing so much League.

I have 2 plat II smurfs I don't really care about the ranking of.

When you say duo, do you mean to have fun or tryhard and climb elo?

I'm on a journey to elo heaven. Where that is, I may never truly know. ;D

You can add me: Max Range

We can duo when I'm on but I haven't played much recently. PS4 taking my time away and I'm trying to stop playing so much League.

Alright, ill add you just in case you're on. I dont play that much either. maybe 5 games a week