Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

New ultimate skin officially announced, it is DJ Sona.

Teaser vidoes:

Kinetic 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9rbVnE1cNM

Concussive 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yfS-Um1dfM

Ethereal 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04FFUHNYvVo

Honestly, I'm a little pissed.  Riot spent a lot of time nerfing Sona, even after her rework, which itself had a lot of nerfs in it, then they decide to give her an ultimate skin.  It could be coincidence, but still, it's kinda hard to not feel insulted if you play Sona.

That said, if it's amazing, I might be suckered into buying it, but I doubt I will unless they get their act together and actually try and balance things any time soon instead of firing their nerf gun whenever enough players complain loud enough.

Honestly, I'm a little pissed.  Riot spent a lot of time nerfing Sona, even after her rework, which itself had a lot of nerfs in it, then they decide to give her an ultimate skin.  It could be coincidence, but still, it's kinda hard to not feel insulted if you play Sona.

Sona got nerfed again?

I thought she was still pretty fine the last time I played.

That was back in September though.

Sona got nerfed again?

I thought she was still pretty fine the last time I played.

That was back in September though.

Yep.  Scroll down to the patch history; Riot can't make reduced numbers look good, no matter how they word it.

There's even more nerfs on the PBE, too, but at least they're actually buffing some of her stats in return this time.  They've been steadily nerfing her every new patch; I'm not exaggerating.  That rework was the worst thing to ever happen to her.

I never ever build DFG on any of my picks except Veigar.

It doesn't strike me as a good option...

DFG seems like just an abusive magic pen item to me.

Although, everyone, including me, sees it as a strong addition to a champ's build.

It just never grabbed my attention that much.

I never ever build DFG on any of my picks except Veigar.

It doesn't strike me as a good option...

DFG seems like just an abusive magic pen item to me.

Although, everyone, including me, sees it as a strong addition to a champ's build.

It just never grabbed my attention that much.

From what I heard, it was intended to let burst mages burst tanks, back when tanks were actually strong, so really, I don't find it that surprising that it got removed, but still, Veig's entire kit was balanced around that item.  Kind of a bummer...I loved Veig, even if he was annoying as hell.  Bought his Final Boss skin the second it came out, and I loved every second of every game I used it in.  It's almost worth it just for the new VO lines alone.

From what I heard, it was intended to let burst mages burst tanks, back when tanks were actually strong, so really, I don't find it that surprising that it got removed, but still, Veig's entire kit was balanced around that item.  Kind of a bummer...I loved Veig, even if he was annoying as hell.  Bought his Final Boss skin the second it came out, and I loved every second of every game I used it in.  It's almost worth it just for the new VO lines alone.

Well, in our place, I think DFG is still up... Haven't played for a while..

Although, I hope they make DFG Veigar's trinket..

Well, in our place, I think DFG is still up... Haven't played for a while..

Although, I hope they make DFG Veigar's trinket..

Well, I know they already released the 5.2, the DFG-removal patch, but yeah, you might not have gotten it yet.  As of now, no, Veig has not been buffed in any way to make up for the removal; he's apparently on the list to be buffed, but there's nothing on the PBE as of now.

Oh god did everyone see the power of Wiz Kalista on NA LCS yesterday? Doublelift dodging litterally every skill shot with the attack mirco *.*

http://youtu.be/vbIFPQ7kkq4?t=4h48m49s

Is anyone really surprised?  We all knew Kalista would be pretty broken in the right hands; her kit screams "OP in pro games," simply because there will always be good cooperation and coordination in pro games, and that is what her kit requires to be used to its fullest extent.  That said, Doublelift has obviously mastered her passive, which is rather impressive.  I saw Kalistas that were accidentally killing themselves months after she was released.