Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

http://www.twitch.tv/mephisto_fuwanovel

Streaming some reague of regends in diamond solo queue (with random ts3 background chatter)

almost perfect kha-zix game 

Doesn't Kha snowball incredibly hard for a jungler?  I've played against him a lot when he was FotM, and dear God, a fed Kha was a nightmare.

He got nerfed a lot since that FotM state, but he still snowballs really hard because of how strong his ganks are when he has items. He has a ridiculous gap closer, and he's actually really good in team fights if you play him properly. So yeah I guess he snowballs pretty hard (the big thing is that he is actually relevant late game) 

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know that such a thread exists , well hmm I am not really known that much on the forums since I rarely come here but anyways:

Eu West (main one) : hsmsful 

Eu nordic east : Red Beam

Eu west (smurf) : Vicious Despair , I made this one when my internet was crappy and I got banned on my main multiple times.

I don't play on NA since I have a ping of over 200 there ... it is really annoying since I usually miss the cs and it is a disaster with champions like lux or nidalee.

I usually play adcs... actually I main adcs but I suck with certain adcs like twitch, ezreal and lucian .....I can also supp with apcs like annie or tanks with heavy cc like nautilius (but not alistar).

I don't really play ranked on my main , since everytime I get so nervous that I mess up a lot and end up losing with a pretty bad score : for example 1/6/2 or something like that .... I have only played like 6 ranked games in my life ._.

My favorite champion has to be Draven but he's a big risk big reward champion so I don't think I will play him that much in ranked, I also love playing tristana a lot ..... corki too. Also Jinx is good but as Draven , big risk big reward champion. 

P.S.: I should never ever play jungler ..... my jungling is the worst ... no matter how many times I try it ... I just suck at choosing the best route for ganking and I mess my skillshots really badly (especially with less sin)... my red and blue will probably get stolen and I might even be killed by a minion or flash away and recall (yeah I just waste too many flashes in the jungle early game that bot ends up being lvl 6 and I am lvl 4 ._. ) and I also suck at playing top unless it is Yasuo.

Grr... Loving Gnar so much......

I want more diverse top opponents... Too much Yasuo.

Let's see what'll happen if Azir is released in our Area..<>

Well you can't blame them , yasuo's too op and if that's not enough reason to play him ... he's fun to play .... I don't care about engages... as long as I can dash all the time ... I am happy 

Azir doesn't look that interesting to play tbh.

Well you can't blame them , yasuo's too op and if that's not enough reason to play him ... he's fun to play .... I don't care about engages... as long as I can dash all the time ... I am happy 

Azir doesn't look that interesting to play tbh.

Well the problem is all yasou that i fought with were destroyed.... with atleast a 4 kills to 1 death ratio...

Anyone else in NA having to reconnect multiple times even though you have a normal ping and FPS?  I think the new patch screwed some stuff up.

I have it in eu east and to make things worse, the game crashes and they tell me they can not recconect to the server because something's blocking it and telling me to check my firewall setting but restarting the client usually fixes everything.

Well the problem is all yasou that i fought with were destroyed.... with atleast a 4 kills to 1 death ratio...

that's because yasuo's not that easy of a champion and people tend to mess up with him but because he is mainstream and fun, people play him a lot XD (including me)

I've also been having LoL crash immediately before a game starts, so I go from champ select to the "Reconnect" button.  Have to manually reconnect to even launch it.  Who knows, it could be another DDoS attack.  Sounds pretty similar to the symptoms of the last one.

Yeah I am having that too .... it's kinda annoying too but here it just doesn't allow me to reconnect so I have to restart the client which takes about a min or so and because my pc has low specs so I take about 1:30 min to reconnect so I am like 3 or more min late in the game ... which makes it hard to win the lane.

I hope it's not another DDoS attack .... Also I heard riot's servers were crappy last month too ... Crashes weren't happening ... it was most of the time the maxed out ping thing. I experienced it in both eu east and west. So it maybe just Riot's servers suck too much right now XD and it's not really any attack from anyone.

Just lost 3 Ascension games in a row before winning another 3.  Jinx is stupidly strong there, I'd recommend that anyone that plays ADC try her out there before Ascension goes away.  A good tactic I've been using when I get dived by tanks/bruisers and have no chance of surviving is pretending to try to run towards a teammate before throwing down her Chompers.  They always seem to get greedy and go for me, thinking I can't do anything.  Sure, I die, but it usually gives my team 1-2 more kills, 3 if I'm lucky or the enemy team isn't that good.

My issues seem to have been fixed after I downloaded another patch, so I guess they were caused by patch 4.16.

Just lost 3 Ascension games in a row before winning another 3.  Jinx is stupidly strong there, I'd recommend that anyone that plays ADC try her out there before Ascension goes away.  A good tactic I've been using when I get dived by tanks/bruisers and have no chance of surviving is pretending to try to run towards a teammate before throwing down her Chompers.  They always seem to get greedy and go for me, thinking I can't do anything.  Sure, I die, but it usually gives my team 1-2 more kills, 3 if I'm lucky or the enemy team isn't that good.

My issues seem to have been fixed after I downloaded another patch, so I guess they were caused by patch 4.16.

Rammus.

Enough Said.

In Ascension I fought a Katarina, Kha'Zix, Garen, Volibear and Brolaf team and won!

yeah I saw the Jinx terror with my eyes in ascension ... actually that made me lose interest in ascension .... probably because it is not that fun to play imo.. we need more fun modes like urf or one for all .... well I play mainly adcs but I always go back on my decision of buying Jinx , it's because she's a high risk, high reward champion since she has no escape route (if you fail your e and w and this can happen) but playing her is really fun thou... I am still hesitant about using 6300 IP to buy her since there are other adcs who are not high risk high reward.

And did patch 4.16 end already? they said they were going to bring us azir .... those liars (I don't care about azir and just wanted to buy ahri after the price reduction) ... well for me both in east and west .. no new patch has come out yet