What's the worst anime you've seen?

Nosebleed

You want me to tell you what will they hate dozens of posts after this one? They will start hateing each other.

I'm fairly certain there are tons of K-On lovers out there, but I'm still waiting for any death threats.

I think people here can deal with anime they like being disliked.

I'll still argue to death with any Evangelion hater

If you want to troll people go to MAL, trolls aren't welcome here on Fuwa.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not going to troll people on Fuwa, you guys are awesome. I'm just referring to friends and the like IRL, purely as friendly banter, I'm not the dickish type.

K-on is one of my favorite anime of all time, Down hates it, but i still find Down's recommendations very helpful. So I don't think people will start hating each other.

This is suposed to be a civilized discussion.

On the topic of bad anime, here's another one

DearS

This thing is useless garbage in my opinion. If you feel offended when you see women depicted as weak beings. Please do not even watch this show, you will hate its guts.

This is literally a show about an innocent alien girl that was rejected by her own clan and ends up at the protagonist's house. And this guy treats her like trash. The whole show is just him being an ass to her, pointless fanservice and really bad characters. You'll hate the protagonist most out of all. 

And honestly even the concept of it is terrible, random alien girls born to serve their masters? That's awful.

Not to mention by the end of the show nothing really goes on, everything stays the way it was when it began.

DearS is a joke as a show in my opinion.

K-on is one of my favorite anime of all time, Down hates it, but i still find Down's recommendations very helpful. So I don't think people will start hating each other.

This is suposed to be a civilized discussion.

Not everybody can stay cool when people are talking s#*t about their favorite Anime, I am just warning you that this is a very sensitive topic that is very likely to go to hell very soon.

I think people who get offended by that kind of thing should learn to stay out of these kinds of topic, otherwise they're just asking for it. :P  (I've seen plenty of shows I liked mentionned already and still haven't called out anyone on their choices.)

To stay on topic :  Even though I really liked the original Dragonball series, I thought Dragonball Z was pretty bad.  The new "Kai" series is a bit better, but I still can't stick with it past a certain point.  All the charging up and the seemingly endless fights, it's just too boring for me.

I'm fairly certain there are tons of K-On lovers out there, but I'm still waiting for any death threats.

I think people here can deal with anime they like being disliked.

I'll still argue to death with any Evangelion hater

Im sure weve had this discussion before Down, but no hating on K-on!

8c34ac20-9c19-4942-a5a2-5ff444ab8e0e_zps

I didn't see the discussion but  trust me,incest are immoral.

The discussion happened here, feel free to drop your opinion there. I'd be curious to know what arguments you have to declare it immoral. (Putting aside the factual evidence from various societies in the world, which I don't consider to be relevant when talking about a contemporary society)

Ryoji-sensei has spoken! Heed his word!

I knew I shouldn't have casually said that. Now I've waken up Ryoji, he's going to haunt me until I like it >_>

The discussion happened here, feel free to drop your opinion there. I'd be curious to know what arguments you have to declare it immoral. (Putting aside the factual evidence from various societies in the world, which I don't consider to be relevant when talking about a contemporary society)

I knew I shouldn't have casually said that. Now I've waken up Ryoji, he's going to haunt me until I like it >_>

You don't consider it relevant,but I consider it relevant. Do you have sister? Have you done incest with her or with your mom?

People who are ok with incest are gross,disgusting and have sister complex.The disgust shown by Manami at the last episode pretty much sums up how disgusting incest really is.

I like this quote from other forum.

It's convenient wish fulfillment. By the nature of how close the relationship is, the sister will have to interact with the protagonist, and these interactions are of course about the sister wanting to get into the brother's pants, whether blatantly or subtly. Since they are family, the relationship comes off as incestual as well.

It's the common fantasy that there will always be someone that loves you no matter how much of a pathetic loser you are. The target audience is lonely otaku, so it's only natural that the little sister archetype is popular. Even moreso when you consider how pure these characters are, and how that's a very popular trait in otaku culture in general.

It's the same reason why Childhood Friends are popular.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/65097052?page=1

The whole Negima! anime adaptations (excluding the Ala Alba ONA).I like the manga very much, which is why I was so disappointed with the anime. My gripes with it was the rather bad graphics,and the equally bad voice acting. Had the producers waited a few years to let the technology catch up and let them adapt the manga into a more visually and aurally satisfying version, more people would have liked it. That and the fact they tried adapting it many times, but still can't nail it down.

hahaha.  nah, i wont haunt you.... or will I????

In all seriousness have you ever finished it? I know before you said U didnt get through the first season.  I think i recommended skipping Season 1 and watching Season 2, (been a long time since we talked about it) think youll like that.  Meh either way, its all good my friend.  Some people love it and some people hate it. 

Evangelion and K-On- I didn't like any of the characters of both, and I'm not a fan of mecha or random moe. Unless, of course, it's Gurren Lagann, on which case the mecha is totally ok.

Not to say they're in fact bad, though- they just don't suit my tastes.

Evangelion

Despite what you wrote... she still forgives you, Kaguya :

Smiling_Rei_Ayanami_by_lionheart088.jpg

Well for me it's been those gore anime. when they make you fell in love with a character and then they just go on and kill them. but the ones i hate most but still get the nerves to watch are Higurashi and Elfen Lied!

Mhm, Have you watched Kai (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai)? Anyway, what about characters, plot, the whole idea? Higurashi seems pretty violent at 'the beginning', but the more you watch it, the more you understand the plot. I think that if you watched Kai, you wouldn't hate Higurashi that much, mate.

Oreimo Series

At the beginning of show everything is still fine, but as the story progress everything is messed up

And the worse is the "Incest" Part

I don't know why people find the incest the worst part.

I think just the way the story evolved was the worst part. It literally turns into a guy that makes middle schoolers fall for him and then rejects all of them. I would be fine if he picked Kirino just for the sake of picking a heroine but why the hell did it have to turn into a harem. And more to the point he even dated one of them previously only to reject her after and just kept doing this to all the girls and then picks his sister who he ALSO doesn't actually get into a relationship in the end. 

That's my biggest problem with OreImo.

Well i will get hate for the first one but let's do this...

Sword art Online

Oh my Kami where do i start with this one? This anime was so much hyped that i thought it will be a masterpiece, i love mmorpgs so i thought this show will be great for me but i was wrong.

The fighting scenes were bad, short, and boring. 

The characters were not interesting.

The romance was a joke, i mean why did every girl fall in love with him? Because he was OP? Because he "saved" them? It was nothing better then the logic in Infinite Stratos when Ichika wins vs. a girl in a battle and she falls in love with him.

Asuna seemed like a cool female protagonist at the beginning but suddenly she becomes the "princess that needs to be saved".

The other female characters had so little screen time, no not just the female characters, all characters except Kirito and Asuna had no screen time and no development whatsoever.

Like Klein he is in the first episodes like a few minutes and thats it...

They skipped alot of things with no explanation which leaves you with question marks on your head.

I could write 3 full pages of this anime why it's bad on so many levels. The reasons are almost infinite.

The only good thing in this anime is the animation/visuals, but thats to be expected from an anime that aired in 2012.

Gantz

I watched this anime from 22:00 to 7:30 in the morning, just to be disappointed with the ending. The ending of the anime filled me with anger and depression.

What i most hated in the show was the protagonist Kei Kurono.

He is one of the worst protagonist's ever, he is in the rankings with Makoto from School Days.

He is a whiny, horny, selfish, pathetic prick. I just can't stand him.

One more problem that the show has is that characters take FOREVER to make a decision about ANYTHING.

I know that the anime want to show us how people can be sick in the head that they only think about themselves, they kill and torture others, but the execution of this and the whole anime was just really bad.

School Days

Well i really don't need to write much about this one. This anime was a torture to watch.

It gave me nightmares of how bad it was. I couldn't laugh for a week after i watched this anime.

Every character in this show is retarded.

The female characters are so stupid it's unbelievable. I can't write about them because my hate will go insane.

And for the last thing Makoto. This guy... I can't write about him too because i will get a ban on fuwanovel for swearing lol.

Evangelion.

I should start off with saying that I most of my hatred of this show is entirely because of the fanbase and not the show itself. the show was bad in my opinion, but the complete disregard for that opinion and the constant "down my throat" attitude I get from the fanbase for voicing that opinion when they bring up the show is obnoxious to the point that my dislike of the show has reached a hypocritical "down your throat" attitude as to why the show is bad and you should feel bad for liking it.

that deep meaning and symbolism you're taking from any given episode? it doesn't exist. I am far too lazy to look up the article for the fourth time for this website, but feel free to go find it for yourself: the entire series is one gigantic Rorschach test. the series, by design, uses abstract symbolism to give each person watching it a different meaning. you're staring at a black blob on a white sheet of paper and telling everyone what you think you see. the writer wanted everyone watching it to see something different and be able to relate to each character in different ways from someone else watching the series. he wanted everyone to take something different from everything in the story. in theory it is absolutely brilliant. if a writer with any talent had that same idea the story could have ended up being amazing. however, all of the characters are horrendously shallow and are as relatable as the text typed on the little sheet of paper you find in a fortune cookie. the plot is so far out there I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the dude stole all of his ideas from episodes of the twilight zone. the villains look like something you'd expect to show up in a Godzilla movie. the mech design is interesting in concept, the living robot aspect is new and could have been pretty cool, but the cockpit system was garbage on a g-gundam level. i'm also not a fan of mechs that fire rounds with brass the size of the average sports utility vehicle, but that's whatever.

and then there's the fan base itself. I have yet to have a conversation about the show without the eva fan overreacting and becoming rude/abusive towards whoever, usually me, has something negative to say about the show. it could be as harmless as "I didn't like the show" and the other person will get very angry. I said I didn't like the show, I didn't kick your dog or trip your grandmother. if you're incapable of having a civilized discussion about something, don't bring it up. if you didn't bring it up, don't get involved, or at the very least, stay far enough away from my face that I can't look into your eyes and see the dead hamster.

it's fine if you like a show, it's fine if you don't. just keep in mind that your opinion is no better than anyone else's, especially mine.

Evangelion.

that deep meaning and symbolism you're taking from any given episode? it doesn't exist. the plot is so far out there I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the dude stole all of his ideas from episodes of the twilight zone.

I agree completely.

The feeling I got from it was that it was trying to be a deep, symbolic show but ultimately just derailed.

I have seen far worse shows than that, but I do not understand why it is considered so great.

Guest hairybumslapper

Evangelion.

I should start off with saying that I most of my hatred of this show is entirely because of the fanbase and not the show itself.

Yeah, the fanbase would do anything just to lick Anno Hideaki's balls and defend the bullshit writing he comes up with in regards to Evangelion.

-

That said, i also hate Evangelion, but love it at the same time, if that makes any kind of sense.

Yeah, the fanbase would do anything just to lick Anno Hideaki's balls and defend the bullshit writing he comes up with in regards to Evangelion.

-

That said, i also hate Evangelion, but love it at the same time, if that makes any kind of sense.

to the contrary, if memory serves the only reason the series continued after the original series ended was because of how garbage the ending was. after numerous letter of outrage over the ending and several death threats if he didn't fix it, he caved in and changed the ending with the movies. the show wasn't just shit; the fanbase knew it. the director wasn't just terrible; he also didn't have the stones to defend his work.

this happened to another director as well, and I severely wish I could remember the series. the difference being that this time, the director said "no, f*** all of you, this is how I want to end my story".

DearS

This thing is useless garbage in my opinion. If you feel offended when you see women depicted as weak beings. Please do not even watch this show, you will hate its guts.

This is literally a show about an innocent alien girl that was rejected by her own clan and ends up at the protagonist's house. And this guy treats her like trash. The whole show is just him being an ass to her, pointless fanservice and really bad characters. You'll hate the protagonist most out of all. 

And honestly even the concept of it is terrible, random alien girls born to serve their masters? That's awful.

Not to mention by the end of the show nothing really goes on, everything stays the way it was when it began.

DearS is a joke as a show in my opinion.

Oh god, so much this. I let myself get pulled in by the cute ED, but had no idea what kind of train wreck I'd be getting myself into. I'm the kind of guy that can appreciate good fanservice in anime, but not when it's shoved down your throat. There wasn't a single worthwhile thing about this anime to compliment its ecchi. The heroine's a trashy slut with no real emotions, the protagonist is the agravating harem type, and the scenario/plot writing is garbage. Now, plot writing is typically not that good in most ecchi anime, but at least a good one will have fun and lovable girls. Dears did not. It's a complete disgrace.

However, it's only the 2nd worst anime I've watched. Taking 1st place for me is Black Rock Shooter (TV). The OVA was slightly more tolerable since it wasn't as melodramatic, but still pretty bad. The TV series is the only anime I've ever given a 1 to. Between the pointless melodrama, the stupid atmosphere, the mediocre characters, and the convoluted plot, this anime almost drove me to cutting myself. The only reason I was able to finish this anime at all is because of its 8-episode count and my excessive completionism; otherwise, I would have dropped it by episode 3. The animation is probably its only redeeming quality, but I usually don't care that much about that. And HanaKana's superb voice acting was wasted on this piece of crap. It really is a shame this had to turn out so bad, the premise had a lot of potential. =/

Guest hairybumslapper

to the contrary, if memory serves the only reason the series continued after the original series ended was because of how garbage the ending was. after numerous letter of outrage over the ending and several death threats if he didn't fix it, he caved in and changed the ending with the movies. the show wasn't just shit; the fanbase knew it. the director wasn't just terrible; he also didn't have the stones to defend his work.

this happened to another director as well, and I severely wish I could remember the series. the difference being that this time, the director said "no, f*** all of you, this is how I want to end my story".

The one main factor as to why the ending to both the original Evangelion and EOE sucked (and i'm sure everyone knows), was because of the obvious depression Anno was suffering from, which translated into the story which in turn caused it to suffer as a result.

Though to be fair, it did influence anime on the whole, since we have alot of series' with darker storylines, as well as some genre-deconstructions like Madoka Magica as a defining example.

The one main factor as to why the ending to both the original Evangelion and EOE sucked (and i'm sure everyone knows), was because of the obvious depression Anno was suffering from, which translated into the story which in turn caused it to suffer as a result.

Though to be fair, it did influence anime on the whole, since we have alot of series' with darker storylines, as well as some genre-deconstructions like Madoka Magica as a defining example.

actually i'd be very surprised if even half of the people who've watched the series knew that. assume they did; the show is still not the priceless work of artistic expression that people make it out to be. it is not god's gift to the anime community.

it's a sub-par mecha anime with an absurd plot, shallow character design and development, and meaning that only the individual viewer can see. it's a poor story with poor delivery. all of these things, even combined, are completely acceptable. treating people like sh** because they don't like an anime that you enjoy is unacceptable, and it is this because of this attitude by the fan base in addition to the anime being utterly garbage that I believe Evangelion to be the worst anime ever made.

oh, and also this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Uge0DljYA