Anyone interested in making a VN or VN-like game?

danpc

You guys need more proof readers or are you good?

This response may be a bit overdo but, yes, we have enough proof readers. Sorry, though if any positions open, I'll make sure to inform you.

Also to everyone else, we appreciate the positive feedback. Knowing how tedious this project will get, we can use all the encouragement we can get.

I would love to help but I'm not good at anything other than story writing and proof reading. :3 I am really good at coming up with ideas for stories because I have a very over-active imagination! Once again, I'd love to help out in anyway possible!

Hey! Thanks for wanting to help us!

I'm sorry about writing or ideas, our team is complete for now, and unless someone drop out (which is unlikely for the moment), we don't have a spot for you in Story Writing. It's the same for ideas, we already have a good idea on what we are going to do, so you wouldn't have a lot of things to do in this field.

Well, actually unless you're a composer, we don't need more people at the moment, I'm sorry...

Maybe as Cleric said, if it happens we need more proofreaders, we'll inform you!

But thanks for your interest anyway! You can still follow our progress through our blog!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Um... Hi. If you still need help, I could help with a little with the game engine and I'll be a proof reader, if you need one. I've read that you don't need any more writers, but I can help with the Lore and world.

• 3 weeks later...

Well yeah, we have a clear idea on the plot now, even though some parts still need some more details.

Here is a link to the other thread I created if you want more informations :

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/4543-the-lucid9-project-a-new-amateur-vn-project/

I read the synopsis, the story don't seem too original, you need an idea that blow minds you know..

• 1 month later...