Anyone interested in making a VN or VN-like game?

danpc

Well I'm a writer only, However, I am very interested in possibly pitching out some idea's if nothing else. there was an arc partly about this very thing in Comyu I'm currently working on my own Normal Novel though. since I am a talent less hack in other area's lol If I can help in someway just let me know. :)

Thankyou for volunteering! :)

Any writer with some experience in visual novel or regular novel making will be very helpful.  

I can join the ideas side,

And maybe help with editing

I know of some artists

If you want I can call them.

that would be very helpful thankyou :)

But would the artists be willing to work for free?

This project has no dead line so they could work on it when they have time just for fun,but still they might not want too.

I know we can't really be picky since we don't have any volunteer's for the art right now but i would like artists that at least like the Visual Novel genre that's the only thing i would like, they don't even have to be amazing artists a decent one that loves the genre would be better than an amazing one that dosen't.

current staff list - update #4  (still recruiting people in all categories)  - ps sorry for the late update

project head/creator

danpc

game engine developer

-danpc (main)

-anyone else who wants to help

story writers/ ideas 

-aideed

-danpc

-dale

-Novel21

-hooves

-Diamon

-Gahaha (experienced)

-CodeUltra

-anyone else

proofreader

-hooves

-rainsismyfav

-CodeUltra

-anyone else

soundtrack

-danpc

-aideed

-Dals's friend (maybe)

-Diamon

-anyone else

Artists -  Recruiting!!!!

- we need artists 

if any one disagrees or would like to join in any of these please

say so

Sorry to say but 'me ain't an artist either'. So ever I would like to join up for the plot/routes. Aaand yes I just found you guys recently *^_^* to jump back to the top about flash instead of some sorta renpy would be an absolute benefit. We might can add a game inside the VN Whatsoev's in mind for soundtrack I might give you some strings tho...and as proofreader I'd suggest we all do that. To the artist part. If you could list up some things (background, persona, rooms,....) and put it as it fits, I can try to illustrate hence I'm a passionated mess at drawing •__° gesendet per Nexus 4 via Tapatalk

Sorry to say but 'me ain't an artist either'. So ever I would like to join up for the plot/routes. Aaand yes I just found you guys recently * ^_^* to jump back to the top about flash instead of some sorta renpy would be an absolute benefit. We might can add a game inside the VN Whatsoev's in mind for soundtrack I might give you some strings tho...and as proofreader I'd suggest we all do that. To the artist part. If you could list up some things (background, persona, rooms,....) and put it as it fits, I can try to illustrate hence I'm a passionated mess at drawing •__° gesendet per Nexus 4 via Tapatalk

im add ing you to all the sections  you requested and thanks for the help

current staff list - update #5 (still recruiting people in all categories)  - new category vn mini games (if implemented) 

project head/creator

danpc

game engine developer

-danpc (main)

-anyone else who wants to help

Vn mini games 

-Kitsune.amaranth

story writers/ ideas 

-aideed

-danpc

-dale

-Novel21

-hooves

-Diamon

-Gahaha (experienced)

-CodeUltra

-Kitsune.amaranth

-anyone else

proofreader

- All participants in this project 

soundtrack

-danpc

-Dals's friend (maybe)

-Diamon

-Kitsune.amaranth

-anyone else

Artists -  Recruiting!!!!

- we need artists 

if any one disagrees or would like to join in any of these please

say so

Oh awesome, so we got our first artist Also I got tons of respect for you Kitsune Like I said I'm just a writer/idea man with no talent or even knowledge in the other area's lol The fact that you can help out in so many area's is pretty amazing. Further More nice idea with the visual Novel Mini game. 

Sorry to say but 'me ain't an artist either'. So ever I would like to join up for the plot/routes. Aaand yes I just found you guys recently * ^_^* to jump back to the top about flash instead of some sorta renpy would be an absolute benefit. We might can add a game inside the VN Whatsoev's in mind for soundtrack I might give you some strings tho...and as proofreader I'd suggest we all do that. To the artist part. If you could list up some things (background, persona, rooms,....) and put it as it fits, I can try to illustrate hence I'm a passionated mess at drawing •__° gesendet per Nexus 4 via Tapatalk

Hello! I'd like to join, sounds like a great idea! So exciting!

I could help with the story writing, proofreading and I could also join as an artist!

I have a Skype Keep in mind I won't be on or around to much as I got my own book to focus on as mentioned before but I did say to recruit me if needed so yeah you can find me using Gahaha ???? I did have my real name up there but I just changed it now lol Anyone who wants to that's going to be on this team feel free to add me :)

Well, whichever we decide to use for communication. Or what timezone and time we should meet up (just a chatroom that we can hang around in whenever we want is preferred) is a great way to start. I'll just wait till I hear about that. Wanting to talk to danpc about helping out with the game engine development.