Recruitment for Walkure Romanze/Shoujo Kishi Monogatari

29868-walkure_feat_header.jpg

Hi there guys! Mizore Man of the WakarimashitaTL team here.

After having hit a few bumps in the road and going through our member list, we at WakarimashitaTL are looking to recruit some new members! We are in dire need of translators and translation checkers to help us with making an English patch for the Walkure Romanze Visual Novel. If you have a decent understanding of the Japanese written language and wish to help us, please do contact either me, or our team lead derpigreg. If you do not have understanding of the Japanese language and still wish to help us out, that is ok! We still have a fair amount of other positions that need filling! We are also looking for editors, quality checkers, and image editors! 

If you do not know much about this Visual Novel, you can find out more about it as the VN recently received an anime last fall. You can check it out here on Crunchyroll!

Feel free to post questions here, or for more information come check out our site: http://wakarimashitatl.wordpress.com/

We have already begun translation work on this, but require your guy's help to continue on! Please give us a look if you can in anyway help us out!

CURRENTLY RECRUITING:

• Translators 
  • Translation Checkers (Must have moderate knowledge of Japanese)
  • Image Editors [Current hold]
  • English Editors (Must be fluent, Native Speakers preferred.)
  • Quality Checkers

I would like to join as well  since I’m a  native  English speaker living in Canada. I also have previous experience working as a translation checker for visual novels which would make me a valuable asset to the team.

I can also edit pictures if that’s needed

I'm a native English speaker, I have a weak grasp on Japanese, so I can be an editor of sorts, but I also am Highly versed in editing images.

I've not worked much in editing anime images, but I am very skilled in photoshop, if you need my services, or need to see any of my work before recruiting me send me a message.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I was just wondering what is going on with this project, is it stalled, dropped or have you just forgot about updating status? I appreciate any info that you can share with us, also I really hope that it's not a second one.

We are temporarily stalled as many of the core members of our group have had to deal with some irl problems and we have not exactly had too much success in recruiting new members. Do not worry, we are still the only Walkure Romanze/Shoujo Kishi Monogatari translation project out there (as far as I know) and we hope to resume most of our work come this summer. If you would like to help, please spread the word about our recruitment. And thank you for your support!

• 6 months later...