Good VNs for starting reading it in Jap (with help from Mecab and Jparser)

castor212

So after a horrifying experience reading VNs with ATLAS terrifying translation, I found that it's actually easier using Mecab/Jparser to translate word by word and put it in my head. So, I finally started the Heisig and Anki method of memorizing kanjis, and now I want to try to play an untranslated VN with only mecab and Jparser. 

Can anyone recommend stuffs with a still heavy/interesting/funny story (for a better picture, something that's more than D.C. or Shuffle stuffs) but still has kanji level acceptable for beginner like me? So far I only found http://vndb.org/v13651 and even then I still dont know how hard the kanji would be.

My first eroge was Natsuyume Nagisa whe I started out using Atlas and Jparser. The english is really horribly bad but afte 4 year of using Atlas I dont mind it any more.I still use altas but I depend more in the japanese voices.

I also am using RTK(currently in Fr.1699) to learn kanji but I just started this febuary and even before that I did not need to learn any kanji....just hiragana and katakana to understand an eroge.

Also any eroge from Praline is using easy japanese.I did finished some or all the games of Praline's 3 titles(Duelist × Engage,Anata no Koto o Suki to Iwasete,Mote Sugite Shuraba na Ore) im sure Baka Moe Heart ni Ai wo Komete!(just  played a little tiny bit) is easy too.

And my reccomendations would be

-Tsuki ni Yorisou Otome no Sahou

-Otome Riron to Sono Shuuhen -Ecole de Paris-

-Kiss Ato,Kiss Bell,Hotch Kiss

-Imouto no Okage de Motesugite Yabai.

Also NO eroge will suit to your kanji level at all. Youll have to learn all 2136 kanji to recognize them all and some other extras. But you wont have to worry right? Since Mecab does all the work.

I hope my input was helpful. . . .

If you are going to use MeCab, you can pretty much ignore Kanji level. You'd have to really go out of your way and pick something especially complicated (I don't know, SubaHibi? Muramasa? LiarSoft's stuff?) to actually have any problems. MeCab recognizes almost all Kanji correctly, and when it fails (like with some weird terms in very weird nukiges), you can easily check those 2-3 symbols manually. As long as you know grammar well, you should be able to read almost everything.

My first eroge was Natsuyume Nagisa whe I started out using Atlas and Jparser. The english is really horribly bad but afte 4 year of using Atlas I dont mind it any more.I still use altas but I depend more in the japanese voices.

I also am using RTK(currently in Fr.1699) to learn kanji but I just started this febuary and even before that I did not need to learn any kanji....just hiragana and katakana to understand an eroge.

Also any eroge from Praline is using easy japanese.I did finished some or all the games of Praline's 3 titles(Duelist × Engage,Anata no Koto o Suki to Iwasete,Mote Sugite Shuraba na Ore) im sure Baka Moe Heart ni Ai wo Komete!(just  played a little tiny bit) is easy too.

And my reccomendations would be

-Tsuki ni Yorisou Otome no Sahou

-Otome Riron to Sono Shuuhen -Ecole de Paris-

-Kiss Ato,Kiss Bell,Hotch Kiss

-Imouto no Okage de Motesugite Yabai.

Also NO eroge will suit to your kanji level at all. Youll have to learn all 2136 kanji to recognize them all and some other extras. But you wont have to worry right? Since Mecab does all the work.

I hope my input was helpful. . . .

I am currently on 1100 kanji as of now. But the list on my Anki is 3029 though? Do I learn them all or stop at 2136?

This is a treasure. Thank you very much