[Help] My Girlfriend Is The President / Wanko No Kurasou [Crash/Error] (SOLVED)

CCM

Yes, I did change my locale to Japanese and I am using window 7.

I was playing My GF Is The President and suddenly, this weird pop up appear on me.

zF4xE76.jpg

I have no idea what is it and I have been searching around but I cannot find anything so, here I am now asking for help from you guys. T_T

As for Wanko No Kurasou. I get 2 error when archive Wanko No Kurasou and I only get mds file but no ISO file. When I try to mount it I get an error says "The program do Incompatibilities with your window" or something like that. I will post a screenshot later on when possible.

I hope someone can help me out with this because I really wanted to read this visual novel but this thing holding me back. Sorry for my bad English.

Ok, first,  calm down. There's likely a solution for your problem.

for My GF is the president, I can't read japanese but it if you downloaded in parts then some files might be missing/corrupted

which lead to that error message.

Best bet would be to redownload but this time using a torrent client like Bittorrent which is faster and more secure.

hope this helps.

I forgot that I have the parts in zip file. I try extract them then re-play them and I do not get error at that part like in the picture anymore so, I guess maybe something corrupted when I moving the game around on my computer.

As for the wanko. I might just re-download it from fuwanovel later since they have the download on the website. Thank you for helping, though.

@Nosebleed - Downloaded Wanko from fuwa website and it run smoothly without problem. I had the black screen problem but the text document file in the game folder help me solve the problem.

@Mephisto - I solved the problem by re-extract the game from the .zip parts file and I do not get the problem anymore.

Anyway, thank you for helping me out and I do not expect such fast replies. xD