Koiiro Chu! Lips - A denwatls translation.

ジャッジャーン!Denwatls proudly presents: Koiiro Chu! Lips!!!

Haruka was your ordinary high school student, idly passing his days as he coasted through life. That is, until he comes home one day and discovers something; an event that will change his life forever....
Link to the patch/TL page

To patch, simply place patch.xp3 into the game folder (where all the other .xp3 files are located) and run the game!  Kirikiri is such a nice engine for patches.

This partial patch include complete translations for The Common, Karen, Mirai, Shizuku, and Nagisa paths (girls listed in TL's subjective order of 'goodness'), with a final patch that includes Misaki being released in the coming months.

============================================================ Original text==============================================================

Hi!

I apologize for likely asking a question that's likely been answered thousands of times and I've simply looked in the wrong area, but how do I get a game hosted on/through your site?

I'll be making a TL I've been working on public in ~35 days and so I'm trying to put feelers out on how to get things going.  It's likely that we have the only copy of the game around anywhere, it was released mid 2000's and wasn't particularly popular.

Basically, I want to be ready so things will go smoothly when actual release time comes.

We won't be able to host the game on our TL site, but we will have the patch available.

If I'm remembering right, Kendjin is the one in charge of uploads on the main site. Maybe trying to get in contact with him would help.

Kendjin is actually not in fuwa anymore. For main site stuff, I think you're better off contacting Beato, though I don't know if she's doing uploads now.

The name'll come in due time, don't worry.

To be honest, the only reason I'm brining it up this far in advance is because I want to make sure we know how distribution works.  This might be my first direct contribution but I date from a time when C&D's were common, especially for projects nearing completion (currently at 71% total progress of 28k lines and ~300k words).

I've been following VNTS and TL Wiki and have as much assurance as is possible that it's not a duplicated effort, so don't worry.

Aeru was in charge of mein site updates as far as I remember, so now that she's not here anymore, I guess you should probably ask some of the admins (Tay or Steave) to put it on the Fuwa mein site for you once you have full patch and everything.

Yes, even though we don't have a dedicated member creating and testing the releases, we have some good people taking care of the individual games and thanks to dale we have seedbox so once the release is done it can be put there.

Usually with VNs it is easy to make a pre-patched version, you just patch it yourself and its done and working for everyone, but for some games like I/O there are some registry changes required and that's why releases like that can take longer.

Once you finish your project, just announce it (but we will most likely notice, most of us track VNTLS and other translation reports) and one of us will make it.

Awesome.  Fortunately it's a Kirikiri game, so literally all that the player needs to do is put the patch.xp3 into the game directory.  I'm more concerned about people being able to find a copy of the game itself; I suppose contacting me for one via this profile or the blog if you can't find it will work....

They're actually incredibly easy to make Beato, you open your torrent program, select 'create torrent' (or similarly named, generally though the File dropdown) and add the file/directory.  The default trackers should be fine, but some places use their own.  It can take a few minutes for the tracker to update (and see the new torrent), but assuming you have a torrent program you should be able to create a new one fairly easily.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, the TL more or less said 'someone else can add it'.  I've put the partial patch up and the approximate release date, but that's about it.  If I had to describe it, I would say it's.... generic.

I was running through the common route for one last Edit before release and that was ~7 hours (going through all parts admittedly).  It's probably in the 'medium' length of VNs, depending on how VNDB counts time (length of one whole path or sum of path lengths)?

5 girls (the ones listed), ~27.5k lines, ~275k words.