Rant Box

Basically what the topic says, "Insert your rants here". Did a driver cut you off in traffic? Rant. Did you somehow lose your savedata or the power went out before you saved? Rant. Did you discover that someone ate all YOUR nutella!?!? Rant!!!

I'd like to say that ANY kind of rant will be welcomed, but we all know that that would be a lie, so let's establish some points on how to rant.

- No Flaming of any staff/members.

- Use of to many slangs/abuses is HIGHLY discouraged.

- Don't make your topics sexually oriented. (Meaning real 3D sexlife, please keep such things private. Anything else is fine.)

- No religion based bashing/racial comments. (Basically discrimination.)

- We're here to rant. Try to limit your comments to those of empathy.

- No one is talking about you personally. Even if you think they are, they are not. So please do not interpret it as such. (Reffer to first line for this one.)

With that said, here's my first rant.

I've been following tha Hayate no Gotoku! manga for quite some years now, just recently a really really long arc where nothing actually happened just finished, leaving me with the hopes that the story would start to move again with a better pace. Hahaha, I was such a fool, of course that didn't happen!!! Dammit, Hata has been building a lot of plot on the background but it's all stuck!! Nothing happens!!! And when I say years I mean years!! When I picked it up that arc was starting  so I've been reading it weekly, really, every week just to see 10 chapters of side characters and then a small progress on the main story. It has been frustrating but I think I've beared with it because it became a mechanical act to check a new chapter every week. Sum to that that just the other day I was reading about the School Rumble manga ending and some people compared Hayate to it, that kind of thing crushes the few hopes I still have in it... But I really hate how things have been building up without nothing happening, just wish he could start to move it a bit faster...

Also, if you're going to spoil something remember to use the tags.

Have fun ranting!!!

So I was on this one forum, doesn't really matter which one but let's just say the subject matter is often associated with sexual content, and one user decides to start a thread where people can vent about the things that have been bugging them, but he specifically mentions that it can't be "sexually oriented". >.>

someta

So basically i'm walking on the sidewalk going back to the dorms and a group of 3 fuckers in front of me happen to be blocking the whole damn sidewalk and are walking so slowly, doesn't that just make you want to push them outta the way? Damn man i usually avoid needless confrontations but it's so frustating sometimes. One thing i will always hate in the city.

A rant thread? Will make good use of. It's sort of a national sport here.

Rant of the day: excel/word/open office/whatever are bitches. You will never be able to understand why, but it will always manage to fuck up what you were trying to do in some way. AND with unreproductible results. Graphs on excel are especially tricky. And trying to copy them somewhere else can have the most absurd of behaviours (why did my exponential fit become a flat line?)

So I was on this one forum, doesn't really matter which one but let's just say the subject matter is often associated with sexual content, and one user decides to start a thread where people can vent about the things that have been bugging them, but he specifically mentions that it can't be "sexually oriented". >.>

someta

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that, that sucks.

BTW, made a small change to the first post, sorry for the confusion. :D

Time to vent my anger:

I'm so done with my antivirus. You have no idea. This has happened several times now by the way.

So I'm playing osu, practicing as usual. My scores on the harder maps that i still can't manage tend to be B ranks or A if i'm really lucky although on rare occasions I manage to top myself and get S ranks with flawless play. Well I was just playing a song I like where i had a B rank on and completely nailing it without missing a single note. I was thrilled to be doing this good as I was almost near the end, I was going to beat my highscore and THEN... Antivirus pops up for the scan. Failed the song. Highscore wasn't saved.

And let me tell you this has happened at least once in the last 3 days..

I hate my antivirus.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that, that sucks.

BTW, made a small change to the first post, sorry for the confusion. :D

It is pretty annoying lol.

And I'm pretty sure the person later changed it so that I can't whine about my IRL sex life (or lack thereof). :P

So basically i'm walking on the sidewalk going back to the dorms and a group of 3 fuckers in front of me happen to be blocking the whole damn sidewalk and are walking so slowly, doesn't that just make you want to push them outta the way? Damn man i usually avoid needless confrontations but it's so frustating sometimes. One thing i will always hate in the city.

What I hate the most is when you're walking on the right side of the sidewalk, and someone who has most likely never driven a car is walking in your direction, and despite the fact that there's nobody else around they simply refuse to move to the right side unless you're literally about to walk into them.

I fucking hate my neighbors.  Sorry if I'm coming off too angry, but I just can't help it.  They used to constantly make noise at 12-3 AM (like blasting music, screwing around with girls in their driveway, or working on one of their many cars and revving the engine), but even after they stopped that, they still leave trash all around their yard, which blows over into our yard because they don't pick it up, the youngest boy throws random crap over the fence and into our yard for fun and steals lemons from our tree, and they also park in the fire lane by our house, which also prevents us from putting our trash bins out.  They decided a while back to kick all of their cats outside, and two of them have been killed and eaten by coyotes (we live in a semi-woodsy area compared to the rest of the city, and coyotes are pretty common here).  That was what made them irredeemable in my eyes.  Anyone that knowingly puts their pets in that kind of danger is a terrible person.

After winning 30 matches and my quest today, I went for a good arena run of hearthstone, but RNGesus screwed me up and I only got terrible cards. My late game plan consisted of one boulderfist ogre and two archmages on a deck without spells. Screw that game.

Message to moms: STOP BUYING YOUR CHILDREN IPHONES!!!!

As someone who sells celphones for a living, it pisses me off. And Im not talking about middle/highschoolers. I mean 5th grade and under chldren. Children who have no need for the kind of thing yet. They dont need safari, they dont need thier Emails, they dont need flappy bird. They dont need facebook. Get your kid outside playin tag or dodgball and excersise some good parenting !

But of course... K cant say that to thier faces or Ill be fired <.<

ok so when we moved in to this apartment building the landlord said we can't have dogs even though we really wanted to buy a small dog so our son could play with it as he grows. but then all the other tenants move out the other 3 apartments and they ones who moved in all have freaking dogs and to make this even worse the dogs keep shitting in front of my door step and even after three times complaining to the dick head landlord about this nothing changes. so tomorrow i will gather all the dog shit up and put it on their porches after i've asked them nicely to keep it away from my doorstep as i don't want my son to step in it or pick it up hes not even 2 yet and doesn't know what it is and hes at that put random stuff in your mouth age.

Message to moms: STOP BUYING YOUR CHILDREN IPHONES!!!!

As someone who sells celphones for a living, it pisses me off. And Im not talking about middle/highschoolers. I mean 5th grade and under chldren. Children who have no need for the kind of thing yet. They dont need safari, they dont need thier Emails, they dont need flappy bird. They dont need facebook. Get your kid outside playin tag or dodgball and excersise some good parenting !

But of course... K cant say that to thier faces or Ill be fired <.<

This.

My aunt gave my 5 year old cousin a tablet. An 8 inch tablet for christmas.

I bought a tablet this year with my own money for stuff I need and that 5 year old kid gets a tablet for free to play random games like flappy bird and temple run. Just no.

That kid has more consoles in his first 5 years of life than I had until this date. He has a Wii, a Wii U, a tablet, a nintendo 64 (well this one I can forgive) and a playstation 3. He's 5 years old!! 

I love how parents complain about video games being violent and how games affect kids and whatnot and yet they buy their kids this type of stuff when they haven't even hit elementary.

I don't understand where this world is going.

Thankfully my parents aren't like this and already told my imouto that she's only getting a cellphone when she's at least in middle school. I only got my first cellphone at the age of 13 and it was one of the crappiest ones with no color on the screen and I was jumping in happiness with it.

This rant thread will be fuwanovel's "faith in humanity" dumpster.

This.

My aunt gave my 5 year old cousin a tablet. An 8 inch tablet for christmas.

I bought a tablet this year with my own money for stuff I need and that 5 year old kid gets a tablet for free to play random games like flappy bird and temple run. Just no.

That kid has more consoles in his first 5 years of life than I had until this date. He has a Wii, a Wii U, a tablet, a nintendo 64 (well this one I can forgive) and a playstation 3. He's 5 years old!! 

I love how parents complain about video games being violent and how games affect kids and whatnot and yet they buy their kids this type of stuff when they haven't even hit elementary.

I don't understand where this world is going.

Thankfully my parents aren't like this and already told my imouto that she's only getting a cellphone when she's at least in middle school. I only got my first cellphone at the age of 13 and it was one of the crappiest ones with no color on the screen and I was jumping in happiness with it.

This rant thread will be fuwanovel's "faith in humanity" dumpster.

i got a cell phone when i turned 23 and bought it my self, it had a back and white screen and no functions other then call, txt and fonebook. before that i had a alphanumeric pager i bought for work when i did on call construction jobs.

damn im old my first cell phone was a Nokia and it was analog.

Rental agency's and/or landlords

(this is a private place that only caters to uni students)

Never have I seen people try to grab as much money as they can from people for whatever reason they can think of 

I used to live in an apartment complex that used E-cards as keys, they were the really shit kind and the magnetic strip always stuffed up

a year after living there they decided to make you pay $50 for a little piece of plastic whenever it stuffed up. 

they then started charging people $40 whenever they left it in their room 

then they had a fire in the place (caused by them and their shitty electrical wiring) and left everyone that lived there to find their own accommodation, food, clothing and money (since we were evacuated at 4am no one had anything)

then after the fire they decided to increase everyones rent by $100, knowing that 90% of the building was full of oversea's students mostly from SE asia with rich parents 

It meant that anyone who was trying to live on their own back got screwed over

now it gets even more annoying.

they wouldnt let me stay there unless I signed a contract which made me stay there for a minimum of 12 months, and with a $70 increase compared to $100, and they acted like a saint for doing that

I couldn't afford that, but it was either that or have nowhere to live 

the whole time I was telling them that I only wanted this temporarily untill i could find somewhere else, of course they didn't care 

Fast-forward 3 weeks and I found a place with my freind, I gave the place several weeks notice, they made me sign a contract break agreement, which I had to pay $300

but ontop of that fee I still am expected to pay the full price of rent every week untill they find someone to take over the place, and they said it will take awhile 

they're even charging me for things like light bulbs, or $10 for a tin of paint to redo a small section of a door that had a scratch  =___=

The phrase "back in the day."

This makes me think of all those 15 year old kids posting "Like this if you're a 90's kid" and "Nostalgia" posts all over facebook.

I'm sure it was a blast as they  couldn't walk and just ate and crapped in their diapers. Such nostalgia they must have.

So yeah, back in the day where nostalgia was a word you used when you were a 60 year old wizard smoking a pipe and everything you said was wise advice. Now it's just used by kids who haven't even lived 1/4 of their life. 

So I saw this guy at a bus stop today hitting on a girl. I was just standing there, along with plenty other people, didn't really look or try to eavesdrop, but because I was standing relatively close I overhead the conversation. So that guy was like complimenting her looks and how smart she is, after like a five minute monologue, she simply stated that she has a boyfriend already. So I was like dang, dem feels. After that, he immedietaly entered the angry kid mode, and was like: "Oooh, what a "nice" hairstyle you have." And her friend (which didn't get the sacrasm) was like: "Yeah, she did it by herself." And then the guy was like: "Oh yeah, I can see that, 'cause it's fuckin' ugly." The moment he said it the entire crowd of people standing there turned behind and looked at him and he was so embarassed. I just couldn't contain my laughter when he turned and went away to wait for the second bus. Fu*king retard really, I didn't think that it was possible to be this pathetic when you are about to reach adulthood.

Guest hairybumslapper

A couple of years ago i paid $1000 + shipping for a brand new guitar on eBay from america, to be shipped over to here in Australia. The condition it arrived in was horrendous: broken headstock, electronics were a mess, and half the strings were snapped on the guitar!

-

That was the first and last time I ever bought anything from overseas on eBay, because fuck going through that shit again.

I absolutely hate when i'm in a public place or doing something important and i just get a boner out of nowhere, it's so damn annoying. Also when i'm in a crowded place and someone next to you just smells so bad you want to pass out.

NRBs? Get them all the time. No reason boners.

Guest hairybumslapper

I absolutely hate when i'm in a public place or doing something important and i just get a boner out of nowhere, it's so damn annoying. Also when i'm in a crowded place and someone next to you just smells so bad you want to pass out.

Just go to a public toilet and have a quick fap. Works every time.