The Dark Knight returns with a serious Epistaxis - new moderators!

Steve

Hello everyone~

I would like to announce that 2 irreplaceable members of the fuwanovel community has agreed to become forum moderators and take on all the duties it comes with. And actually, one of them is returning to his post after a half year long break :).

Yes, as you might have guessed, the returning moderator is the one and only solidbatman.

The second and new moderator is the holder of the "#1 spammer" title and it is indeed the one and only Nosebleed.

They are both helping with a lot of stuff already, such as the fuwanovel facebook, vn aer blog posts and many other things, so it is only fitting for them to be able to help with the forums as well.

Show them some love and lolis~

themed image (actually not a loli :o) :

rwsjGFm.jpg

Letting these two have power sounds like bad news. Especially Nosebleed! Think of all the lolis he can spam now!  .........  Scratch that, Nosebleed can have this power. In fact give him even more power! More power means more lolis!

Well actually if you look at batman and nosebleed, its the exact 2 opposites, so the force will balance itself xD

Yay !

I've always wondered why those two weren't staff members ! I guess that's a good thing done :)

Congratulations to both of you !

Now get to work !

Staff icon looks good on you :3

Speaking of Batman have you heard about the new Arkham game coming out this year, c'mon i'm not lying.

There is actually a little known fact about me, and thats I've never completed an Arkham game. I sunk plenty of time into both Asylum and City, but ended up not finishing both of them.