Favorite Route, Heroine and Servant [No Spoilers]

Tay

Favorite Route  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which route did you enjoy the most?

• Fate Routhe (Saber)
    • Unlimited Blade Works (Rin)
    • Heaven's Feel (Sakura)
  2. 2. Favorite heroine?

• Saber
    • Rin Tohsaka
    • Sakura Matou
  3. 3. Favorite Servant

• Saber
    • Archer
    • Berserker
    • Rider
    • Lancer
    • Assassin
    • Caster
    • Gilga____

This poll is closed to new votes

Interested in seeing people's favorites : )

My Votes:

Favorite Route - Heaven's Feel

Favorite Heroine - Saber

Favorite Servant - Saber

I really liked Sakura, but the Heaven's Feel route was so visceral and they did so much to her, that it's kind of exhausting for me to consider her whole person. I want to give her a hug and get her far away from the FSN setting. Saber, on the other hand, has nothing but the happiest (okay, and heart-breaking-est) of memories, and for that reason, I suppose, I'd choose her as favorite heroine.

Favorite route - UBW

Heroine - Saber

Servant - THE FABULOUS INCARNATE MAN CLAD IN GOLDEN ARMOR

Rin is cool, but she seems as much as I hate to say it, very much like a typical tsundere character(Though 10 times better). Akiha from Tsukihime was much better as a tsundere.

Sakura was the same case, I liked the route and everything and her as well, but again, Kohaku from Tsuki surpasses her.

I guess its just my opinion though >>;

Favorite Route - Heaven's Feel

Favorite Heroine - Saber!

Favorite Servant - Saber!

I played Fate/Stay Night around... 6 years ago, I think? I can't really remember exactly when, but when I played it, I immediately loved saber. The first reason is most likely because I loved arthurian legend in general, and when I saw the first Excalibur hint, I was ecstatic. The second reason is the twist they put on her history simply by the genderbend, and at the time I was very impressed with how they did it (I am still impressed by it even now). And finally, she is definitely my type :lol:

In terms of the route, heaven's feel is definitely it for me. It brings everything into close basically.

Favorite Route: UBW

Favorite Heroine: Rin

Favorite Servant: Archer

I love all the Heroines but there is something about Rin that i just really like, As for UBW I found it to be a very interesting route and had a lot of character development for Shirou, not to say Heavens Feel didn't but there is something about the UBW Shirou that i really like. As for the servant this was tough since I love Saber but I fell the most connected to Archer, I remember wanting to know the details of how Archer turned out that way, plus his humor was great and his Noble Phantasm is just awesome.

- Still forever prays for an Ilya Route