Dracu-Riot

People he is still working on it he tweeted this "2301/10474/45135/53707" on Feb 14 , know this is how it would look if he actually updated his site

Before

Prologue: 1411/1411
Common: 7810/7810
Azusa: 10594/10594
Elina: 9584/9584
Miu: 0/10474
Rio: 9495/9495
Bonus: 4339/4339
Total: 43233/53707

After

Miu: 2301/10474
Total: 45135/53707

you can see it's being slowly worked on.

People he is still working on it he tweeted this "2301/10474/45135/53707" on Feb 14 , know this is how it would look if he actually updated his site

Before

Miu: 0/10474

Total: 43233/53707

After

Miu: 2301/10474

Total: 45135/53707

you can see it's being slowly worked on.

Whell that's a great news.

He said this a while back:

"If, by 1st December there are no active or meaningful attempts at translating Miu’s route, I may come out of retirement to work on her route. However, the likelihood of me finding time to work on the game will only decrease year by year. In light of this, if I am unable to give one last attempt at the end of the year, we will stop beating the dead horse, release the remaining routes, and announce the official death of the project"

Since he didn't find anyone he has decided to continue himself, and since so many people are being assholes to him on twitter I understand him not wanting to give them the satisfaction of knowing they'll get what they want eventually.

Since he didn't find anyone he has decided to continue himself, and since so many people are being assholes to him on twitter I understand him not wanting to give them the satisfaction of knowing they'll get what they want eventually.

That's why i told him to not listen to guys who are harassing him on twitter and not forget that a lot of people believe in him. But I don't know if kindness is working on him

I don't understand why the community is at fault for "being rude to him" when we're acting this way because we want answers. Is it wrong to want to know what's happening with this? For Insem, it's as simple as being open with the answers rather than dodging the question because he thinks it's funny. It doesn't matter what has happened previously. We're trying to find out if he's actually working or if he quit. Even people who simply ask politely haven't gotten anywhere. I'm sure if he was a little more open about it, hardly anybody would be rude anymore.

That depends on where you're from. I'm not saying we should be harassing him. I'm saying that people simply want answers which he still has yet to be clear about. People harass him because it starts with asking a question which he "cleverly" avoids which only raises more and more questions. All that does is result in people wanting more answers and eventually people become upset when they don't get any single answer to any of them. A single person being rude to him doesn't mean he needs to start being sarcastic and hiding his true intentions from every person he comes across.

Essentially we don't have a final answer on what he is or isn't doing. He has announcements he's made months ago, but as of now we have little to nothing. He's both hinted at working on it and leaving it behind. It'd be one thing if we knew he was working on it, but there's no point in sitting here waiting because we don't even know what's happening. I'm pretty sure this is one of the only translations that successfully managed to split the community into two different sides.

I started looking at the first few, thinking, "Wow, this is pretty terrible..."

Then I went down some more, thinking the same thing, and slowly, my eyes make their move over to the right side to see... that tiny little scroll thing.

Noticing its size, this came to mind:

f33856a16f90e9575178e5ac13589133.png

Goddamn, reading more of these, I can't help but think this scene is almost too accurate of a representation... I should stop.

A single person being rude to him doesn't mean he needs to start being sarcastic and hiding his true intentions from every person he comes across.

Did you actually read comments I've linked you to? Its not "single person being rude" its majority of EOP community being utter assholes, with death threats and so on. Trolling the fsck out of such "community" is only reasonable thing to do — I'd just release "patch" packed with HDD-erasing malware, but Insem is pretty kind guy it seems.

Guest loppez

can't believe people still care about something what never really existed.

they insult insem, he makes them even more upset, they insult him more, he trolls them more. never ending story and quite funny if you just watch it from behind lol.

i suggest you to forget about this "project". 

can't believe people still care about something what never really existed.

they insult insem, he makes them even more upset, they insult him more, he trolls them more. never ending story and quite funny if you just watch it from behind lol.

i suggest you to forget about this "project". 

Why forget about it when someone else can bring it to life?

i can understand wanting answers and being disappointed at not getting them but come on . these people do this for free because they're fans as well why not at least respect that enough to be understanding and not flame someone. yeah he's sarcastic and refuses to answer question, and he's changed his stance and gone back on his word on previous announcements but i hardly see that as a valid reason for people to act like they did in that visual novel aer comments section.

Why forget about it when someone else can bring it to life?

I understand what you mean, but Insem is currently still working on it. And he will work on it until it's done or he can't work on it anymore, in which case he will probably release the routes that are done as he said he would. He's a troll, and he will continue to troll those who write to him, but don't let that bother you and just wait until he releases it. He does write an update on Twitter once a month I think.

best to forget about,why try and feed a troll? leave him alone cuz clearly he wont answer anything

and well i dunno the story about this(i never followed nor cared about it) but surely he did sth bad that the people in that visualnovear topic is so pissed? I mean judging from the recent tweet posted here he's not exactly a nice person ;d