Dracu-Riot

wonder why some people just dont get it that staircase subs is dead beyond hope and only thing they do is trolling around the net and nothing more. its safe to say they wont ever finish dracu riot and when it comes down to releasing their scripts.....

as much as i would like to hope that the project is not dead.

The chance of the being dead as a doornail is much larger than anything else, it has simply been abandond like fortune arterial for example and so many others.

But i do hate to see unfinished translations, i can live with it if the main route/routes are translated but not if the side routes were translated first and only then the main route.

regardless if its good or not, i guess there´ll be at least some people kind of grateful for what he has done.. though one sentence on his blog is bugging me quite alot, the one mentioning insemnator.........
but...lets not think about it too much.
when it comes down to the quality of the tl, its quite mixed, starts out pretty "raw" (sounds like hell) and gets bit better towards the end, at least it sounds bit better. but this is expected cause its machine based on and the original meaning is often quite off, too.

Hello, I was reading about this, is the English project for Dracu-Riot active?
I'm a Brazilian and I'm searching for a way to repack the .psb scripts of Dracu-Riot and insert them into the game
I managed to make a tool to extract them, but I can't figure out how to insert the scripts in game, can someone help me? I want to translate this game to my language.

• 2 weeks later...