Dracu-Riot

• 1 month later...

why don't everybody start to tweet him saying some other group is alread finishing the project and he's useless now, and it's much better than his translation?

I'll mess with his ego and then he'll restart very quickly, I'm sure

You really think he'll care? Its not like it's a written rule that only one group can do a translation.

why don't everybody start to tweet him saying some other group is alread finishing the project and he's useless now, and it's much better than his translation?

Dont worry, people already flooded his twitter before, and he did a pretty good job on countering-attack and pissing off all thos people.

He will just troll them same as people who ask nicely. And official story is that he is still working on it as he did post something like updates a few times this year.

And his site was never really down it just had some bug that you had to reload it to show itself.

• 6 months later...

I generally don't like double posting, but I am of the opinion that it's okay as long as new, relevant information is given.

This is the relevant information:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/jo3pn8fhp8w8xi7/Untitled033.png#

You don't wanna know what's behind the black box... You don't...

PS:

MF didn't play nice with the picture, so I have to just give you the link to MF where it should display the picture properly...

Edited by The Last Melody

I generally don't like double posting, but I am of the opinion that it's okay as long as new, relevant information is given.

This is the relevant information:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/jo3pn8fhp8w8xi7/Untitled033.png#

You don't wanna know what's behind the black box... You don't...

PS:

MF didn't play nice with the picture, so I have to just give you the link to MF where it should display the picture properly...

Don't believe in them  <_<