[Submission] Album system on Fuwa?

Tom

It is nothing unusual for a forum to have individual user albums. (it could be displayed in the sidebar of the profile)

I think this is always a great addition to have. Many albums would probably be swarmed with loli pictures, mine not, id have a huge oppai collection :P

would be interesting to see what other users like (well, there are those picture threads, but its not the same since this would give a better insight)

what do you think?

Would take lots of space on the hosting and lots of bandwidth if the images are hosted here.

The good solution would be implementing an externalized gallery plugin on the webpage code using imgur, photobucket or facebook, which would need a programmer to do = bothering someone or simply creating albums on the image host services mentioned above and linking then to your profile here .

Pretty much what Bruce said. We have a media storage system but with limited capacity already and expanding the bandwidth usage for albums seems rather useless to me. Not to mention the possibility of NSFW pictures beind hosted which is something we want to keep off site.

We're not facebook don't forget that.

A agree with Nosebleed too, I don't really see this as a useful option. And if an individual really wants to have an album on his profile he can easily create one on some image hosting site and put a link to it on his profile.