Ossu!

Sainthrax

Hello guys,

I'd like to introduce myself as a new (hopefully) active member of this forum. I already had a chance to discuss my technical issue with one of the community members and as I was really suprised by the fast replies and the willingness to help me, I thought that I could repay this kindness by contributing to the forum.

Some quick facts about me:

• My name is Paul, I'm 16 years old (birthday soon, yay!), I live in Czech Republic and I study computer engineering.
  • I love video games, anime, VNs and the otaku culture in overall.
  • My hobbies consist of programming, networking and playing football.
  • I totally love studying foreign languages, the fact that in 6 months by just watching anime I'm able to understand some japanese sentences never ceases to amaze me.
  • I have a dog.
  • Fetishes: loli (who doesn't have this, right?)
  • I am a very communicative person who isn't afraid to show his opinion, so if you're bored or want to talk about anything, feel free to add me.  ;)

Well, with that said, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Hello and welcome to the forums!

What's your favorite VN so far? 

Hope you have fun and get to know everyone here.

Thanks! My most favorite VN so far would probably be G-senjou no Maou, I've only played three thus far though. I am currently playing Hoshizora no Memoria so that might replace my current favorite.  ;)

• I have a dog. CUUUUUUTE
  • Fetishes: loli (who doesn't have this, right?) ._. NoooOOOooOOOOooo
  • I am a very communicative person who isn't afraid to show his opinion, so if you're bored or want to talk about anything, feel free to add me.  Yep, that's the attitude !

Welcome !

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

And Read Clannad (Dayum!)

Welcome !

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

And Read Clannad (Dayum!)

Thanks mate! I already downloaded Clannad so I will read it eventually. Clannad After Story (anime) was the biggest tear-jerker I've seen so I wonder how will the VN be like. I probably liked Tomoyo the most in the anime so I'll get her route.  :)

i am the anti-loli force

Thanks man. Oh well, I thought that lolis control most of the otaku community, but it would seem that there are still people who are able to resist their cutesy charm. :D

Not bad at all. I know basic and a tidbit of C++. I really only learnt how coding to make hacks for games (so l33t right?) 

That's actually not bad at all either man. Everybody starts with something at some point, it's not like I would be able to code a ten thousand line program out of the blue, I only code some fancy relatively simple stuff that I am able to utilize. :P