Phenomeno: Opinions on the ending + sequel question [Possible HS]

eclipsezero

Ending spoilers obviously, be warned.

So I recently read this and holy shit, I was completely immersed!

The ending hit me like a truck going at lightspeed, probably because of what Krishna tells you right before(The reverse schema explanation) Yoishi reveals what she saw(The man in the suit), which IMHO gave the revelation more, uh, not sure how to say this, 'weight' I guess, since it hits you right after you feel you now know what was happening, turning everything upside down once again.

Pretty sure I was a bit traumatized at that point, heh.

So yeah, my question is, how did you feel during the ending? My mind was obviously blown, as you can tell from my writing.

Also, my second question is, does anyone know if Nitro will make a sequel to this? I know its based on novels, but the VN format is a lot better suited for this IMHO, would be great to have a sequel VN~

• 2 years later...

The ending is an efficient but cheap trick, basically. If you've ever read one of those Goosebumps horror books when you were a kid you know they pretty much all end in that way, it's really common and all. Not saying it's bad! It works pretty well, it's just not very original so I can't  say I was blown.

I don't think there's anything planned for adapting the rest of the novels. It was just a promotional one-off sort of things.

Can you explain that ending, as i mentioned, i might not have understood what the heck that ending was about.

That man, was it the architect of the house or the ghost that had been mentioned for more or less the entire novel? The other guys tried saying it was all in your head, but i didn't buy that for a second.