How Often Do You Skip the OP/ED?

roninmedia

I guess I skip them if they aren't that good and they keep doing the same OP for the sixth time. Otherwise I watch it, and I always turn of those at top and at bottom subs on it if it's good quality, it gets in the way. EDs I skip more often but there are exceptions.

OPs are quite good to test that the computer/other device manages to play that quality without framedrops.

I'll skip the OP most of the time, sometimes without even watching it once, except in a few cases where I watch it almost every time.(Like Kill La Kill and Hozuki this season.)  For the ED I'll usualy fastforward to the next ep preview.  I'll watch both OP/ED at least once if the animation sequence is interesting or if the song doesn't get on my nerves.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't pay much attention to them, unless I'm watching together with friends. Then we'd sing along the opening or ending, and temporarily become the happiest of youth. Especially Danshi Koukouse's ending. Good karaoke! pa pa pa parararira pa para~...

Other than that. Watch if like. Not if unmemorable. Most people have already pointed it out.

I, myself, personally skip it 90% of the time. 

I watch it once, on the first episode, and rarely do I ever watch it again. I think the only 3 anime's I've watched the OP/ED every episode so far were K-ON!, To Love-ru, and Sakura Trick. The only times I don't skip it is if the song is super cheery, or really fast-paced. K-ON's "Go! Go! Maniac" Song was always so fun, I had to listen to it. I couldn't help but bob my head left and right to it!

For those that haven't heard it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atR_PYE8d8A

I almost always skip the OP and ED. The only reason why I don't skip is because the song grabs my attention. The only currently airing anime OP that I don't skip is D-Frag, love it. Since I've started to watch anime at school with my iPod Classic, I pretty much have to skip OP/ED due to limited time. Thinking about it, I don't think Zeph would approve of me skipping Sakura Trick OP/ED....xD

I could never skip the Sakura Trick OP/ED. It's so cheery, and the first few seconds of the song remind me of the ASDFMovie reference; "I'm gonna do an Internet!". Lol.

It depends if i like the song i will never skip it (i will listen to it for the whole 13/26 episodes etc.)

But if i dont like it i will always skip it.

Like the first OP in Mirai Nikki i always listened to this song it was just awesome. But the second OP i always skipped it because it was really bad imo.