Your Top 3 Romance Anime

CrowHeart

It was hard to decide, but... 

1- Toradora! 
I'm not a fan of love triangles/squares/entire football teams (?), but this one really got me. At that time I wasn't into romance at all, and I started watching it because of Ryuuji (because I glanced at a review and saw something about a delinquent, and I was really into delinquent stories; I'm still into them though), so I gave it a try. At first I was kinda annoyed because it wasn't really about delinquents, but the comedy and the romance made me like it more and more with each new chapter. I marathoned the last eight episodes and cried a lot, loving how it ended (although I starved for more and sulked A LOT when it ended xDD) so I'm putting it at number one.

2- Amagami SS + Plus.
Omnibus anime + Romance... 10/10. I loved the setting, the characters, and the developments. At that time I was already into romance, so I was quite glad to find that "omnibus" pattern. Nothing much to say about this one aside from that, just that I wish to play the vn someday :'c (also, it has lots of character songs, and I love them).

3- Rec.
It was really short, but the ending was so cute :'c

I'll do honorable mentions like Nosebleed too >o<!

Nanatsuiro Drops
Lovely Complex
Midori no Hibi
Mashiro iro Symphony
Onegai teacher.
KimiKiss -Pure Rouge-
School Rumble.
Shuffle.
Clannad.

Well number one obviously has to be Clannad & After Story (counts as one in my opinion)

And number 2 happens to be Toradora if their was one thing i disliked was that their isnt more!!!

And number 3 would have to be Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai.... to many feels to count (also includes second season though not finished yet)

1. Toradora

2. Clannad

3. Golden Time 

(No particular order)

Here's why I chose these three:

-Toradora: I loved, loved, loved this anime because although it was a comedy romance, it actually had a moving plot (probably due to being based off a light novel). I loved all the characters and the ending was so great.

-Clannad: It's one of my favorite romance animes, especially since it's both sad and funny at times. I still haven't finished After-Story though.

-Golden Time: I was watching this series when it came out, and it's really good with both romance and comedy.

• 3 weeks later...

1)  Madoka Magica (and all the doujishi around it ^^")

2) Sono Hanabira ni Kishizuke wo (evne if it's an OVA 18+ xs)

3) Kuttsukiboshi (I watch the 10 last minutes a countless time and now I can play it perfectly in my head xD)

There are plenty other romance I love like Mirai Nikky and Angel Beats (it's the first anime who makes me cry :'s) but I value Yuri above them ^_^

It's turn in love in movie 3

Warning this spoiler spoil the end of Movie 3

Akemi say it herself and thanks to that she turn her in a entity who is not a mahou shoujo or a witch but something of the same level as Madoka ( she stole the "human" part of madoka and makes Madoka become a normal human without destroy the law of circle and she rewriten the causality for that)

Not in a order:

1. Zero no tsukaima(a little bit chore to watch at first, but little by little i found it cute and funny.)

2. Amagami(pretty sure this anime only bout romance. the scenes is pretty sweet, my black coffee turned to starbucks many times.Season 2 pretty much the same, however im thankful for it becuz of Hirokoo arc.)

3.Mirai nikki(I found Yuno love for yuki is the purest love i ever known. I dont mind having a girlfriend like her.She is the only Yandere who i liked.)

Am I the only one who thinks that the romance in ef:a tale of memories was really well done? I feel like some scenes were really well done. Other than that the other two would probably be amamgai and toradora for romance.

Off the top of my head, my top 3 romance animes would probably be:

Tenkuu no Escaflowne

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Gosick

Maybe they're not exactly romance animes though they do have romance aspects. At least I found the relationships between the Van x Hitomi, Syaoran x Sakura and Kazuya x Victorique to be really touching.

Let's see...

1°) Golden Time (It was very refreshing to see university student for once in this type of anime, with more mature behavior, while still having good comedy and great romance)

2°) Angel Beats! (I guess I put it second only because it's not really focused on romance, but I really loved this anime anyway)

3°) Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojo (Mostly because I like a lot Shiina, and more generally characters like her)

Those are probably my favorite, but there are a lot that I also enjoyed watching (like Toradora)

• 4 weeks later...