Pronouncing Fuwanovel

Stanleys

I've been thinking about something while listening to some of the live streams and podcasts lstely. How do you all pronounce Fuwanovel? Some of the people that I've heard in the streams have pronounced the fuwa part with ywo syllables, kinda like foo-wa. This was different from how I've always pronounced it. I've always pronounced it with one syllable, like f-wa. Sorry, thats the best way I could describe it. I got it from the way its pronoinced in the song Fuwa Fuwa Time.

Let's all thank HTT for teaching us how to pronounce Fuwa

I just memorized how fuwa sounds for manga purposes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUOZjeDbRbM

well at about 20 sec she also uses long foowa and then fuwa with u but short and then in the fwa fwa time its just fwa... so any pronunciation is possible xD Depends on the situation

(I use the second one at the 20sec part, the short fuwa)

well at about 20 sec she also uses long foowa and then fuwa with u but short and then in the fwa fwa time its just fwa... so any pronunciation is possible xD Depends on the situation

(I use the second one at the 20sec part, the short fuwa)

She's being inclusive clearly.

I just read it like i would in my language because it's exactly the same pronounciation as the japanese one. Fu as in the chinese name and wa as in.. Hm I don't have a word for that pronounciation of wa in english, need a most extensive english vocabulary.