PSP Visual Novels

AqworldThunder

I was wondering if you guys knew any good ones for the PSP. I've modded my PSP and there's a decent amount of visual novels that have gotten translated (Clannad for example). I recently played Sengoku Rance and I really liked how it was a mixture of a TRPG and a visual novel so if there's anything similar on the PSP that would be great. 

Here's a list of games that I've found with a couple of visual novels in there. 

There are so many VNs for the PSP if you know Japanese, but it still lacks quite a few when you don't...

Anyways, starting by Planetarian can't hurt, it's a decent one, and made by Key noneless... Danganronpa is quite good for some people, although I'm not sure if that's a VN, although it looks like one, and then there's the Corpse Party games which while they aren't VNs as the devs said, they are quite similar to one and still give you the feeling of reading a VN.

About some others that are in PSP like Amnesia, I think they're being translated for a iOS release, or was it Android?... there's also some Little Busters! Converted Edition progress going there, and they already have more than half of it from what I know, and then there's OreImo, but I don't know anything about that one.

This is as far as I know for PSP, nothing else, sorry :C

Planetarian looks pretty good. And Daganronpa is considered a visual novel (according to VNDB). I've read a bit of the Corpse Party manga and it's also considered a visual novel. 

As for Amensia.. I'm not into Otome games so I could really care less. I've heard a tidbit about Little Busters! here and there so I might check that out. OreImo is one huge cock tease for like the entirety of the anime. There's only like 2 routes I'd take also (Kirino and Kuroneko) and the story probably isn't anything amazing. If I'm going to play a Non-H game I'd rather spend it on Clannad or some other more worthy title. Thanks for the recommendations!

• 2 months later...

This might interest you, http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net/2012/06/vns-on-psp/ I'm not quite sure if the links are still alive though, also, on cripter was ported for the PSP, here are some packaged readily, http://www.nicoblog-games.com/psp-iso/visual-novels-ported-to-psp-english-download/ I'm not quite sure about the links though, wonder if they work. Hope you have fun, highly recommend Tsukihime, that game's quite nice compared to the other on scripter games.