rewrite stream

krill

iv been playing kamidori for a 2 months now and need a break and just set up my own twitch account and was wondering if anyone would be interested in my doing a steam of rewrite as i haven't played it and have heard so many good things about it. id like to make it a stream where the viewers participate and help make choices and  choose my routes if anyone would be interested let me know. the participation will be because i wont be using a walk through .

my twitch channel is http://www.twitch.tv/otakukrill/

True I usually have a lot of free time my schedule is very random as time pretty much doesn't have any meaning for me. (Like sleeping, for example, sometimes I go for days without sleep, sometimes I sleep for most of the day, and sometimes I sleep for few hours every few hours and it is always totally random. Sometimes I sleep during a day, sometimes over a night ETC.). So I avoid making plans that require me to do things at specific time. But Rewrite is my number one favorite VN so what I can do is suggest you to go for Chihaya route first as in my opinion it is the best route. Also one more thing that you should probably know when you start reading rewrite is that some things that are explained in one route aren't necessarily true for other routes, you should probably have that in mind so you don't get confused. So simply when you play one route don't think about stuff that happened at other routes and only contetrate one route you are currently reading. I think that that way you can enjoy Rewrite to full extent.

ok first im in the usa, second my twitch account is http://www.twitch.tv/otakukrill/profile and as for day and time im trying to figure out when the most people who want to watch can join in and use that to make the schedule so post your opinions  the sooner the better cuzz i want to start sometime in the next few days.

I live in Uruguay, and let's say the clock in the forums say it's 05:27 A.M, well here it's 04:27 A.M... wait, that's...

Nvm, right now at the time I posted this that's the hour, and I'm basically online all day except for school days, I hope I go Morning sessions that way I could probably watch you if you have something in between those hours.

I'm already following you on twitch, so anytime is fine with me xD. Normally, I'd recommend you doing a specific route order because some routes explain stuff that others don't, but then what would be the point of streaming? I think it's more interesting if people can interact with your gameplay, and there are a number of mediums you could use to do so (like polls or some king of program).

I dunno, I'll definitely be there for Ren (<3), but I think the most interesting part of a VN stream, especially when I've already read the VN, is seeing the player's reaction, and if you don't have a mic the only way you can show your reaction is by typing it out which would take FOREVER.

I dunno, I'll definitely be there for Ren (<3), but I think the most interesting part of a VN stream, especially when I've already read the VN, is seeing the player's reaction, and if you don't have a mic the only way you can show your reaction is by typing it out which would take FOREVER.

Agreed. You shold go out and get a cheap pair of earbuds with a mic on them to use.