proposal for a new Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi. project

ok so this game was released in 2013 by nitro + and 5 pb so i thought it looked pretty good the screen shots look like that art is good, and story doesn't sound horrible. plus theres a yandere i was wondering if anyone is interested in starting a translation group for this with me , i can't translate or hack or image edit. but i can organize the efforts of everyone, and take the lead on all the mundane stuff like updates and progress reports and creating a site to be able to track progress. if any one thinks its a good idea let me know or pm me . 

heres the vndb link

http://vndb.org/v7738

heres some screen shots

6232081_zps94ca0ea8.jpg

630878_zpseceedc11.jpg

2013-08-08-598182_zps3f1997d9.jpeg

623191_zpsadf102ab.jpg

625443_zpsb97e1359.jpg

It's a great VN imo, one of my favorites. It deserves to be translated. There's so much more to it than what the trailers alone tell you.

Isn't the guy that translated Yandere interested? He had said he'll do it after he finishes what he's doing now but he hasn't posted anything about it lately.

I heard similar things, yeah.

yeah iv been following dark eye eagerly awaiting kurukuru fanatic but its been awhile since a update and he is supposedly also working on a secret project alongside kurukuru so i figured if there was a chance i could start this up and get a team together we may be able to see it faster.

The yandere aspect of it is probably the least profound part of the work, if you're looking to translate it. It might be a pain to hook effectively, from what I remember. I don't know if you're aware of what the story's exactly about, but it's not exactly an entirely happy storyline. It's a pretty meta visual novel.