[Fuwanovel] Yandere VN Issues (SOLVED)

Stoppy

Firstly, yes, my system local is set to Japan and I'm on windows 7. I downloaded the [Fuwanovel] Yandere torrent, and tried to start it. When I clicked on the YANDERE Application I got this blue screen window of death filled with computer code, a blank game window, and some other little tool bar. But amidst all of the hirgana and whatnot I couldn't read, it said something about the save folder. I went into the save folder, deleted everything in it, then restarted the game. It worked, to an extent, but now I've got new issues. I run the YANDERE application, it plays a little bell tone, and gives me the "CAUTION, there are several grotesque scenes in this work, so those... etc" so the game works up to that point. But at the bottom, where it says click to begin, I click it and it gives me this prompt:mIut4Jm.png

What am I doing wrong? The readme.txt talks about replacing the Data.xp3 with the one in the zip but there is no zip file in the torrent. The prompt says something about the game20 file but what? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I just want to bask in unashamed yandere glory.