I/O prepatched - need help with testing / distribution

After a fairly modest amount of effort, I've created a .bat file which according to lazy testing appears to make english-patched I/O work without installing. Prepatched release: possible!

I don't really feel like releasing something untested, though, which is why I am looking for:

1. People willing to test the VN as extensively as possible. Preferably you have not installed I/O on the machine previously. Doesn't necessarily need to be many people if you're willing to use VMs. I've talked to Kuu about this, but he was at work and tired and timezones and stuff

2. Someone that can share the release to testers through FTP or something. Basically I just want somewhere to upload it which isn't a shitty dl speed, split archive requiring file locker. Can and will use sftp if possible.

PM me or post in this topic and I'll get back to you. I realize I've asked bout this on IRC and stuff, but I'm feeling impatient (hey, I/O is a great vn. It needs a release as fast as reasonable!1).

If you have solutions to these issues that aren't necessarily what I'm currently planning feel free to tell (for example, a file locker I can upload like 4gb to without issues).

I'd also love to be in contact with anyone currently operating a seedbox for fuwatorrents, to do the eventual release.

Atm progress (and release) depends on whether you care about win8 / vista tests.

Status is

L = basic checks, "few lines"

M = bare minimum level, confirmed

H = route completion / etc tried

L = Luch Z = Zakamutt K = Kawaii Pantsu

OS            STATUS        WHO

Vista32        

Vista64        L            L

Win7-32        H            ZK

Win7-64        H            K

Win8-32        L            L

Win8-64        L            L

Win8.1-32                

Win8.1-64      H            K
Batman did offer to test it out on win8. At this point I'm pretty much willing to say "screw vista", but for the rest.. gotta have them standards.

Fair point. It doesn't look like I'll be getting complete platform coverage today, and having it out today would be nice...

Guess this is enough, though using downloaders as lab rats is precisely what we're trying to avoid here, lol.

In case you were wondering, we did in fact find one bug - tl;dr .bat file syntax and stuff complicated.

I'll contact Dale about getting the torrent on seedboxes. Hopefully, due to the changes required being so minor, I won't have to upoad the whole thing again...

I can add a note to the page that it isn't completely tested yet and if someone runs Vista and can't get it work they should contact us on the forums.

I mean while its better to test releases theres so few people that use Vista so I think its better to push it out and hope for the best.