Kamidori Alchemy Meister Crash. (SOLVED)

Arturia

Heya, Never thought i would run into any VN problems haha xD..

Um i had just gotten Alchemy Meister this morning and started playing, and when ever i go into things like options(Mainly text,characters and such apart from sound works) and Eushully room...the game crashes... It tells me an error has occurred and tells me to close program.

I have run in Japanese Language thing haha and in administrator, Im not seeding or anything either..I am unsure of what is causing the problem as i dont think the Fuwanovel Alchemy meister would have any problems with the files.

Any Help would be appreciated Thank you.

Under the Fuwanovel download there are some troubleshooting options. Since you already tried changing the locale and are not seeding it could be your anti-virus.

• Change your System Locale to Japanese.
  • Your anti-virus program may try to quarantine your files, don't let it (or disable it). That is a false positive.
  • If game is failing to run, try downloading the original game and english patch and follow these instructions.
  • Make sure you are not still seeding the torrent when you play because the bittorrent client locks your files into read-only and causes problems with saving. Still having problems? Have a look at our extended troubleshooting thread.

This happened to me as well, and I remember I tried quite a lot of things:

-Reinstalled the patches

-Getting all the C++ redistributable thingies*
-Reinstalled the appends*

* most likely worked.

I don't remember what else I did, and I found this while googling for something to help you

Startup

PLEASE ENSURE JAPANESE LOCALE IS ENABLED

The game refuses to start
Somewhere along the line, some save files were corrupted in "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター\SAVE\"
A quick way to fix this is to delete the SAVE and TR files or you can cut and paste them elsewhere to test this solution.
Once you start the game, it will automatically create those files for you.

The game crashes at the intro
Codec-related issue which can be resolved by un-installing current codec pack and downloading/installating CCCP [1]
Can also be fixed by renaming the installation folder from Japanese to English.

NO FUSS PLAYING IN ENGLISH LOCALE AFTER INSTALL*
Ignore the field above this one
Start the game in the Japanese locale
Go into the options and change the fonts to MS Gothic
Switch back to the English locale
Launch game with Applocale, NtLea crashes

Game crashes when moving from main menu

Font-related issue due to improper installation

This outside topic might help you too.