Whats Grisaia no Meikyuu like?

Kiyoi777

I'm currently reading Grisaia no Kajitsu and just got my first choice (finally). I'm waiting for Grisaia no Meikyuu to be finished translated but I was wondering. How does it work? Someone told me I'm going to be able to continue the romance I get in Kajitsu but will it work by asking me what ending I got or will it read my save? Still kinda new to VNs sorry in advance if a "noob" question.

Detailed explanation....fininshed the game...

The left side when you click start on Grisaia no Meikyuu would be After stories for all the 5  girls from the prequel.

The other 3 on the right side would be(not in order) . . . .

-Grand Route = Continuing from were the last game left assuming Yuuji has not have any romantic relationship with any of the girls and telling of Yuuji's past.

-Dave's H corner= 6(not so sure) h scenes loosly related to the game. . . .you get to do it with makina's mom,JB,etc......there's even a yuri scene.

-Random scnarios=multiple(about 30) random scenarios a=that are funny and just lasts about 2-5 minutes each.

Also if you are lazy to wait for the translation you may want to use ITH,TA and Atlas since the japanese in used isnt very hard.

The left side when you click start on Grisaia no Meikyuu would be After stories for all the 5  girls from the prequel.

-Grand Route = Continuing from were the last game left assuming Yuuji has not have any romantic relationship with any of the girls and telling of Yuuji's past.

-Dave's H corner= 6(not so sure) h scenes loosly related to the game. . . .you get to do it with makina's mom,JB,etc......there's even a yuri scene.

-Random scnarios=multiple(about 30) random scenarios a=that are funny and just lasts about 2-5 minutes each.

Also if you are lazy to wait for the translation you may want to use ITH,TA and Atlas since the japanese in used isnt very hard.

You just crushed the little confidence I had in my Japanese. :D

Uh... Meikyuu is pretty hard and is definitely above the far majority of eroge. It's extremely vocabby and has massive walls of text.

A suggestion from me: Read Meikyuu + Rakuen in succession. Meikyuu ends in a terrible cliff-hanger.

aha so thats wat the 'grand route' is huh

hopefully it has Kazuki

:D

Don't worry. The overly brocon Kazuki is there.

:D