Hey

Ravens

lol that's awesome. Glad to contribute positively to your life (*whispers* fuwanovel is actually bad influence for you! they'll turn you into a lolicon!). hehehe

:P lol only people in denial say lolicon isn't cute but I've already been transformed into a yaoi maniac XD (btw o.o is everyone here a boy? lol I only find profiles that have female as a gender by searching :P.. also there are no age limits right? Because I'm 15)

:P lol only people in denial say lolicon isn't cute but I've already been transformed into a yaoi maniac XD (btw o.o is everyone here a boy? lol I only find profiles that have female as a gender by searching :P.. also there are no age limits right? Because I'm 15)

Don't worry, there's no age limit on the internet. Have a good time here. We'll all treat you very nicely.. hehe 

Anyways what's your favorite anime and animes you are watching currently?

There should be other males out there, like me. I'm actually going to be surprised if there are more girls here than guys. I doubt there's an age limit.

:P When I searched there was over 35 pages of boy members and around 9 or 8 of girls XD

Don't worry, there's no age limit on the internet. Have a good time here. We'll all treat you very nicely.. hehe 

Anyways what's your favorite anime and animes you are watching currently?

:P 

I'm watching these right now:

Togainu No Chi (EP, 3) 
Uta no Prince-sama ?(EP, 1) 
Kamen no Maid Guy (EP, 7) 
Bleach (EP, 93) - rewatching ( i made it to episode 120 something but forgot everything )
Go sick (EP, 9) 
Baccano! - (EP, 2)

-------------

and my favorite is black butler :P it has been ever since I saw sebby throw knifes and forks at bad guys as he epicly jumped in the air like a angle *_*....uhhh and grell go up a wall riding a chainsaw lol

But Attack on titans is taking over, that Levi moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_cNu0EEvT0

was so epic I... I just couldn't close my mouth *_* those titans better run!

So yeah Levi is my favorite right now so that means attack on titan is pushing its way into first place on my favorite list :3

What about you? what are yours? :D

Baccano is a good one, pretty good plot and characters. Have fun watching the ones you're watching right now. My favorites are Samurai Champloo, Gintama, Black Lagoon, To Love-ru Darkness and Highschool DxD new. Everything else is on my MAL, including my favorite ops, eds and manga. I am currently watching Bakemonogatari, and i plan on watching the sequels and nothing else till i'm finished. 

@Tom

:P my profile picture? Those are the wings of freedom lol from the survey corps on attack on titan :3

:3 I like the Attack on Titan abridged on youtube too but the show just really grabbed my heart :o I mean the FIRST episode already gets you attached to the characters and then bad things happen and people 

DIE SO MANY PEOPLE DIIIEEE

.   It was so tragic feeling lol I cried about a anime for the first time in like two years, the last time I cried was Casshern sins, when the girl sings the song of hope. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw_-dhhGFFY 

I put it in the spoiler :3   

They put that song in just the right moment, it was so meaningful :3    I think I started crying during hikaru no go XD near the end it just got sooo sad what happened...

That reminds me how much I liked Casshern sins though, I don't even like robot animes but the way Casshern fights was really epic. :3 I think I'll watch it again to remember the full story.