How would you design a VN?

Tom

another idea.

the idea here is to have many heroines (non-human ones included) which unlock depending on the choices you make (alot of choices, but no bad ends)

this one would be high on sexual content, not rlly a nukige, but kind of close to one.

around 30 hours of gameplay time.

the protagonist is a rich, selfish, cold blooded, strong individual nymphomaniac.

the story is all about about him and the heroines. alot tragedy and hardships between the heroines.

most of the routes are rape, torture, gore... free, but a few are pretty intense

most of the routes are rape, torture, gore... free, but a few are pretty intense

Had me going there for a second. I was about to label you a sick fuck. Maybe you still are, but  can get behind your idea. It seems quite... ahem. Would this novel of intense sex and monster girls have a harem ending?

Had me going there for a second. I was about to label you a sick fuck. Maybe you still are, but  can get behind your idea. It seems quite... ahem. Would this novel of intense sex and monster girls have a harem ending?

ofcoure, all kinds of harem endings.

and why am i a sick fuck? i am actually what you define under kindness, justice and have only good pure hearted intentions.

ofcoure, all kinds of harem endings.

and why am i a sick fuck? i am actually what you define under kindness, justice and have only good pure hearted intentions.

No good deed is to go unpunished.

Justice isn't kind.

And the road to hell is paved in good intentions.

Plus in your other post you were basically describing holocaust the Visual Novel. Perhaps Hitler-chan could be a heroine?

WncmUyQ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

just got another idea

it would be an 8-bit zelda-like adventure strategy game VN with 8 bit music background. the CGs would be high-end though. western art drawings

this concept would work best if the game was long, thinking around 50+ hours of gameplay

this VN would be heavily focused on the protagonists character development. he ages throughout the game starting at around 14 years and ending up dying at old age.

you can costumize his gear, skills, proffesions, costumes, stats... in many different ways.

alot of things here would depend on very random actions you made which seemed to have no importancy at all at first (e.g. which house you visited first, in what order you talked to certain npc, what food you ate...)

i would be a troll here. the very last boss would be extremely hard and you had to do everything perfect and grind to have maxed out character or else the fight will be a 30+ minutes struggle.