Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Tom

I'm having trouble with Sales in the workshop. I'm only in chapter 1, and I've been having the guild send a clerk while I've been out doing quests. I've been gone for four days and return to find that I've made no income at all in the shop. I've yet to make any income there despite having my Attract be at 70%., my Sales at 90% and my Price be at 111%. I've put in furniture, created items and then put them in the list and pressed confirm and still nothing. Am I just too early in the game still? Will I start racking in income in later chapters? I just want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong. 

Thanks for the help.

I'd say the first thing you need to do is use someone other than the guild clerk. She is there as only a placeholder until you get a party member to be the clerk. She will make sales however not very often.

Ah, I didn't realize people replied to this. I pmed the maker of this walkthrough, Tom, shortly after posting this question and then made a sale or two with Emelita as clerk. As for the Deadbeat Dungeon, I've been there but the sign that appears afterwards at the Workshop was annoying so I'm holding off it.

Thanks for the help.

Ah, I didn't realize people replied to this. I pmed the maker of this walkthrough, Tom, shortly after posting this question and then made a sale or two with Emelita as clerk. As for the Deadbeat Dungeon, I've been there but the sign that appears afterwards at the Workshop was annoying so I'm holding off it.

Thanks for the help.

Said sign won't disappear until you beat all the Deadbeat dungeons, which should at least five? (not sure). In any case, the deadbeat status is there to stay for most of the game.

Said sign won't disappear until you beat all the Deadbeat dungeons, which should at least five? (not sure). In any case, the deadbeat status is there to stay for most of the game.

Sounds about right, 4 grinding ones and the final one with a level 70 boss, it gives an amazing amount of exp but if you kill it it's gone until you start a new play through 

In that case I'll wait until I can beat a level 70 character (considering my highest, Yuella, is only 11 that's gonna be a while) get the Deadbeat stigma, continue on through the dungeon, beat the Deadbeat God, and then get rid of it. I'll scrounge around for gold until then.