March is Couple's Month!

OriginalRen

Haha xD..I had some Saber made Avatars i used awhile ago as she is one of my Favorites xD..but once i looked for a duo, i actually found some nice ones..

Anyway...

Paired with Serve as a Emiya-Saber~

Just don't forget to send in the PM to Ren.

Boomer is allowed his own harem

...Still don't wanna share. (´;ω;`)

You can try, but I doubt you'd win even if you did cheat.

You never know. Maybe I can mess with those pesky votes or get the people in my faction to vote for me   :ph34r:

In all seriouness, I wouldn't try to cheat. I do think I have a chance at winning, though~

Hmm...this makes me think I should have the poll outside of Fuwa...

Uah. Zero trust. I never abused my authority!

In all seriousness, I think I can remove a poll or change it's options, but I can't mess with votes. Probably only Tay can do that, if someone can.

Hey all, seeing as tomorrow is the final day to post your avatars and couple pairings for the month of March, I wanted to remind everyone about a few things. Remember that this month is supposed to be fun for both you and your partner, so make the most of it. Get to know your friend and be active on the forums when able!

I will be posting some fun activities throughout the month for every couple participating, and that may or may not play into awards at the end of the month. You'll just have to wait and see! Still, keep an eye out and I look forward to it.

Last day is tomorrow. Let's see some month spirit!