VN recommendations?

AqworldThunder

Most VNs with multiple routes and no H-scenes are from Key, and they are definitely not less than 1.5 GB. There's also Steins;Gate, Ever17 and Symphonic Rain but they are also more than 1.5 GB iirc. There's True Remembrance, Narcissu and Planetarian, I'm pretty sure they're small enough, but they're kinetic novels, i.e. there are no choices. They're still great, however!

Katawa Shoujo is under 500 mb and it has 5 routes, but it has H-scenes.

Most VNs with multiple routes and no H-scenes are from Key, and they are definitely not less than 1.5 GB. There's also Steins;Gate, Ever17 and Symphonic Rain but they are also more than 1.5 GB iirc. There's True Remembrance, Narcissu and Planetarian, I'm pretty sure they're small enough, but they're kinetic novels, i.e. there are no choices. They're still great, however!

Katawa Shoujo is under 500 mb and it has 5 routes, but it has H-scenes.

That's a shame. I guess I'll play Katawa Shoujo because it looks pretty interesting. I'm playing on my tablet in public... how many H-scenes are there? 

That's a shame. I guess I'll play Katawa Shoujo because it looks pretty interesting. I'm playing on my tablet in public... how many H-scenes are there? 

There's roughly 2 per girl and there's usually ample warning before they happen.

katawa shoujo has the option to disable the h scenes

The option only skips the actual h-scene, and there are often scenes before and after that aren't exactly h but they have nude sprites.

As maefdomn said 1.5GB does really stand in a way here.

True if tablet supports Android apps (Which I think it does) there are quite a few Shouju VNs that would fit a description.

EDIT: I just found one, Amaranto, no H-scenes, 1.18GB, Multiple routes.

As maefdomn said 1.5GB does really stand in a way here.

True if tablet supports Android apps (Which I think it does) there are quite a few Shouju VNs that would fit a description.

EDIT: I just found one, Amaranto, no H-scenes, 1.18GB, Multiple routes.

It's not a Shoujo VN, though, it's Yuri.

It's not a Shoujo VN, though, it's Yuri.

No you misunderstood me, when I said there are a lot Android Shoujo VNs I thought about other VNs suck as Shall we Date? Series and all Volttage's VNs.

Then I remembered about Amaranto being pretty small in size too.