What is the name of this anime?

Dark Ariel7

I gotta hand it to you man, if it exists, it doesn't want to be found. I just went to the far reaches of my list of internet look-up and even asked a guy who has found almost anything I have ever described to him for me on the internet, and I cannot find a thing. I did find this laughable gem while searching though: http://myanimelist.net/manga/41607/Magic_Mushroom

It is an anime about someone who wakes up and has no memories or very fuzzy memories. There are some sisters involved. One of the sisters has a thing for mushrooms. She cultivates them and researches them. One of them works as an aphrodisiac. 

Thanks if you know the name.

Hmm, we could help you faster if you give a sample image of this story. Though I have a feeling its a hentai manga, probably (Maybe, i don't really know) titled Itokoi Chidori. That manga had mostly of what you're talking about; sisters, aphrodisiac mushrooms and the lot. Still, my first suggestion stands. 

P.S. My dog (named Cat) was howling at the screen when he saw the above hentai. Don't know why...

I gotta hand it to you man, if it exists, it doesn't want to be found. I just went to the far reaches of my list of internet look-up and even asked a guy who has found almost anything I have ever described to him for me on the internet, and I cannot find a thing. I did find this laughable gem while searching though: http://myanimelist.net/manga/41607/Magic_Mushroom

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't see that.

That synopsis : Best summary ever.

The weirdest parts of the internet are leaking again...

LOL, the guy that created the plot must have been high on a magic mushroom at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, we could help you faster if you give a sample image of this story. Though I have a feeling its a hentai manga, probably (Maybe, i don't really know) titled Itokoi Chidori. That manga had mostly of what you're talking about; sisters, aphrodisiac mushrooms and the lot. Still, my first suggestion stands. 

P.S. My dog (named Cat) was howling at the screen when he saw the above hentai. Don't know why...

You lovely bastard! you found it. I am so happy I could kiss you but I am too busy at the moment reading this. If you are interested in the 5 dollar bounty then please post or PM me your paypal. 

The manga was Itokoi Chidori. I thank you. I am not sure if this is all of what I remember though. I may have mixed half of this with another anime or dream or something but without a doubt this is one of the ones I was looking for.