Uncensored?

coldwinter92

Hello there everybody, Iam kind of new to this site and have seen there is alot "ALOT" of VN's that I have never been seeing. But the fackt is that I downloaded some of them but they all are censored. So I thought maybe somone could help me with some very good and maybe long VN's that are uncensored but not from like 1990 more like 2000  ^_^

So someone got any good uncensord VN's they could share with me? It would be really nice.

Sorry if this is the wron thread to putting this in and my english. I hope you guys will understand "peace"!

If you're talking about censored genitals, you're going to have little luck on this site since practically every japanese-origin visual novel has that (required by japanese law). Localization companies sometimes do release un-censored versions of japanese VNs, but Fuwanovel doesn't carry those for political (and practical) reasons.

If you're talking about censored genitals, you're going to have little luck on this site since practically every japanese-origin visual novel has that (required by japanese law). Localization companies sometimes do release un-censored versions of japanese VNs, but Fuwanovel doesn't carry those for political (and practical) reasons.

ooohh I see :o so there are likely by no chance i could get them  :unsure: ??

Hmm , the only uncensored that come to my mind at this time are; Shuffle! , Harukoi Otome, Koihime † Musou and D.C~Da Capo~.

Even though the uncensoring is usually badly drawn like Zhiroo says.

also those are all mangagamer releases look for mangagamer as your keyword for torrents they are one of the main companies releasing uncensored visual novels and nukige 

I only know of Shuffle! and Katawa Shoujo, uncensored genitalia is illegal in japan from what i know.

Yep, I was gonna recommend Katawa Shoujo.

Yukiru is also right about uncensored genitalia.  I quote from Wikipedia, "In Japan, under Article 175 of the Criminal Code of Japan people who sell or distribute obscene materials can be punished by fines or imprisonment. Article 175 was included in the original document in 1907 and remains relatively unchanged."  They can only get around Article 175 by censoring the participants' genitalia, regardless if said genitalia is real or digital.  It's probably impossible to find uncensored versions of the standard VNs, since they would have had to have been re-released specifically for the U.S., or have had the H-scenes edited by third party sources, which is illegal (I think, since I don't see why they wouldn't copyright their material).

Try looking for VNs made outside of Japan.  That's all I can say.

Yep, I was gonna recommend Katawa Shoujo.

Yukiru is also right about uncensored genitalia.  I quote from Wikipedia, "In Japan, under Article 175 of the Criminal Code of Japan people who sell or distribute obscene materials can be punished by fines or imprisonment. Article 175 was included in the original document in 1907 and remains relatively unchanged."  They can only get around Article 175 by censoring the participants' genitalia, regardless if said genitalia is real or digital.  It's probably impossible to find uncensored versions of the standard VNs, since they would have had to have been re-released specifically for the U.S., or have had the H-scenes edited by third party sources, which is illegal (I think).

Try looking for VNs made outside of Japan.  That's all I can say.

the obscenity laws were also update a few years ago with harsher penalties so its even rarer than it used to be to find uncensored h from the source. but some ero manga  for a while was uncensored by the original artists payed for by the american publishers in order to provide uncensored goodness. i know the mangerotica line used to do this but i think they went bankrupt. this is the reason its become difficult to buy uncensored hentai anime (even here in america) that isn't more than a decade old.

ooohh I see :o so there are likely by no chance i could get them  :unsure: ??

Yeah, as everyone has said, most of them don't actually exist in uncensored form. Try checking the MG and Jast websites, they specify whether their English translation is non-pixellated/censored.

I actually don't like the uncensoring that western releases do, 90% of the time they are very badly drawn that I wish it was the original censored one.

This is due to a couple of reasons:

1. Original artist draws H-scenes with the censorship in mind, thus he/she makes sure to add as little detail as possible to the genitals so that the mosaic

obscures them properly (If there's a localization, the artist sometimes provide the "uncensored" versions to the english team and as mentioned, the genitals on the

source image lack detail and look sketchy.) Also, unless the image editors have the consent of the original artist, they cannot modify those bits to make

them look better, resulting in "oddly shaped" members and "simple slit" vaginas.

2.Original images were either provided to the english team, censored, only allowed them to modify those, or original artist is not allowed to provide uncensored source images

(for whatever reason or legal issues) example: ef, the first and latter tale. (in this case Minori gave to MG uncensored pics but they were instructed to add "mild" mosaic,

NOT full uncensorship) genitals are at least more distinguishable than the original japanese version but they are still obscured. 

I think for your own sake you should try to adapt and warm up to those censored genitals that most entertainment media in JP have anyway. You will quickly find the censorship to be not an obstacle at all. I really don't believe that it could ruin a scene anyway.

Yeah, I'm so used to it now that I get kinda freaked out when I see uncensored genitals XD I'm like.. omg, why is it so detailed?!

I too used to prefer uncensored games. Nowadays I sometimes wish Mangagamer would give the option to use the censored CGs instead. I might actually have played their recent nukige if they were censored and didn't make it look like the guy is inserting his arm...

^Agree. I also think that mosaic can actually make the whole scene more arousing just like how characters with some clothes on can be more arousing than ones that are just plain naked. And if anything else fails, just have your imagination do the rest. Like I said, those few pixels that are more pixelated don't ruin what the overall purpose of the scene is supposed to do. There are many other factors that play a bigger role anyway, like voice acting, character design, script etc.

Oh, this is a new topic, there was already topic like this somewhere and I already said that I hate uncensoring.

The style that magnagamer or Jast do is just terrible, I played the second boob wars in Japanese and it was awesome game, then I looked at the screens from mangagamer website and it is just terrible.

So mosaic all the way :)