Top 3 Waifus

silverpikachu99

1: Yin (Darker Than Black) I love emotionless girls not to mention she's really cute when she tries to smile.

DarkerthanBLACK-05-26-12-009.jpg

2: Koneko (Highschool DxD) Just love the way she fights with brute strength but still really cute.

2ef826g.jpg

3: Ren (Koihime Musou) Really strong and beautiful, also cares for her pets as if they were her friends.

2qsp1e0.jpg

My list would be full of lolis but I never try to claim the big fishes (Kud, Mare, Vivio, list goes on forever) for various reasons.

1: Elsie (Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai)

fNwUW26.jpg

2: Nyaruko (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san)

NfCHlYQ.jpg

I thought a lot about a 3rd waifu but can't really think of one so I will just name one of my recent favourite anime characters who happens to be a loli (thankfully?).

3: Minami (Wake Up, Girls!)

kDrrxfS.jpg

With waifus I suppose you're only asking about female characters, right? A bit of a bummer. Well, here's my list:

I'll start things off with Akane from Rewrite. I love her ideals and her personality is very pleasing. 

GlMne54.jpg

As I'm sure you all know, the only thing I look to in romantic relationships is getting some sort of benefit. This can be anything from a suitable cause to defend to a good servant. While Akane would serve to give me a cause (and tons of moneys) I'm forced to pick Moran from Shikkoku no Sharnoth as the servant type. I can hardly think of a character that's more useful, and she's quite cute.

AQAk8ZK.jpg

To the third, huh... So I've got myself a very influential and pleasant person and a hypercompetent robot girl. Seeing as how I already have what I want, the third spot will be all about... Well, stress relief. I love teasing people, and her ninja roleplay earned a spot in my heart- more than anything, she's cute. I'll pick Akatsuki from Log Horizon.

hrcroH7.jpg

1. Hisakaki Komomo+Kosame (Hoshizora no memoria)

Those two just work best as a pair~

2. Elsie (Kami nomi zo shiru sekai)

Like my avatar already shows (and she was the one who brought me into imoutos)

3. Konohana Lucia (Rewrite)

Her route was my favorite in Rewrite and I liked her even more when she turned dere.

It's really hard to decide for the best order so they switch places from time to time I guess.

Fine Steve, I'll entertain your 2D world and post in this thread. Urgh...wives huh? I wouldn't go as far as saying I'd want to marry these people, but I have some cuties on my list I may be persuaded to pursue.

1. Saigusa Haruka: This one is pretty obvious right? She isn't the brightest apple in the bunch, and hell she can't cook, but damn she's got the looks in my books. I think that would transfer well in a marriage. Maybe.

Haruka_Icon.png

2. Yin:  Gots to agree with FruitsPunchSamurai for #2. Yin may be blind, but she's got all the great features a woman needs. What a babe!

1358688681-444.jpg

3. Yusa Aoi: I loved this girl in Haganai. She's such a spunky wolf, and that cute little body is to die for. She's a little "too" young for me, but I can look past that with her impeccable charm.

297c116c-s.jpg