Introduction to Fuwanovel - Welcome to the Forums!

OriginalRen

That's a pretty good list. Though the selection is disputable ("post pics you like" .... -_- real ?)

The osu thread should be in the Group/league thingy shouldn't it ? Since league and magic are there too ?

That will ask for at least a montlhy update though.

I wasn't even sure what osu! was, so I'll edit it later tonight when I am off my phone.

As for the pictures thread, you will notice I tried to keep the less likely to be searched threads on the bottom of each list set. It's not that those threads aren't awesome in themselves, it's that they aren't as popular as say...your favorite this or that. Also, I posted those because they are still active threads. I had edited my original text actually maefdomn, so you didn't get a chance to read how I constructed this list or what each links criteria are. In short, this list is an expansion and rework of solidbatman's original post. They are based on when the last post was made and how many pages of posts the thread actually has.

No it's just that "the pics you like" has become a really trolly thread imo but that's not really important.

Otherwise the list is good.

Maybe you should add the "50 Vn's you should read before you die" ?

• 1 month later...

I believe many updates are to be made.

I'll point them out in a couple minutes.

Clephas threads :

The few reviews I know of as member contributions (perhaps, it's disputable)

+ Many games to be added eventually

+ Spring anime discussion thread (to be updated every season obviously).

+ Month's couple is still on the list

+ Many members have streams now.

+ I went over it pretty quickly, I'm pretty sure there are many other things to update/add/get rid off.

Problem is that in G&C for example the list can grow indefinitely.
You'll have to make choices.

• 2 months later...

Hi :) this hasn't been changed for a while

Updates too eventually be made :

"Hype in VNs" link isn't working

You could add the summer anime discussion thread 2014

"Love Live school Idol thread" to be added to groups (this thing is huge)

No idea if the Little busters one still exists.

In games and fun, most of the linked threads are dead.

Currenty active threads are :

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3909-person-above-you-avatar-appears-out-of-nowhere-in-your-bedroom-while-you-sleep-what-do-you-do/page-17

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3909-person-above-you-avatar-appears-out-of-nowhere-in-your-bedroom-while-you-sleep-what-do-you-do/page-17

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2060-majikoi-miyako-route-translation-aka-random-talk/page-357

Member contributions :

I don't know if batman still streams

"March is couple's month" is over

As for the C@F stream, you know better than me.

Maybe you could add the lexicon too even though it's linked up there.

People don't always feel like reading.

Maybe you coud also add another part about the forum rules recently written down as well as Down's post.

That's all I could think of for now.

Hi :) this hasn't been changed for a while

Updates too eventually be made :

"Hype in VNs" link isn't working

You could add the summer anime discussion thread 2014

"Love Live school Idol thread" to be added to groups (this thing is huge)

No idea if the Little busters one still exists.

In games and fun, most of the linked threads are dead.

Currenty active threads are :

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2060-majikoi-miyako-route-translation-aka-random-talk/page-357

Member contributions :

I don't know if batman still streams

"March is couple's month" is over

As for the C@F stream, you know better than me.

Maybe you could add the lexicon too even though it's linked up there.

People don't always feel like reading.

Maybe you coud also add another part about the forum rules recently written down as well as Down's post.

That's all I could think of for now.

I was just editing this today actually based on all the stuff that has been going on in the forums. In fact, your praise of Down's post in the poll Tay made for visual novel discussion is what brought me to this page a few hours ago. But to keep it short, I am revamping the whole introduction, starting with a video that is currently uploading on YouTube as we speak.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Greetings all - new to the forum and was just poking around.I am seeing lots of comments in this thread of how awesome 'the list' was but I am not seeing it anywhere. I am guessing it's been replaced by the revamp announcement? Until the revamp is complete, any shot someone could post that list again and/or a link to the old video? I thought it might be interesting to take a peek.