What is your most hated VN character?

Tom

Hate is a little bit tough... The character i despise and which annoy me really hard ist Makina from Grisaia. At the beginning it's funny but later it's more and more annoying and her character is completely unbalanced for me.

I think i'm the first to name her here ;) so come on guys and punish me for that :D

Hate is a little bit tough... The character i despise and which annoy me really hard ist Makina from Grisaia. At the beginning it's funny but later it's more and more annoying and her character is completely unbalanced for me.

I think i'm the first to name her here ;) so come on guys and punish me for that :D

The hell is wrong with you, man?! Makina is life!

^_^

I understand that but i do hate kids so that may have something to do with it.

Takamine Yuuto from eien no aselia,

I want to strangle him and punch his lights out.

Why because he is a selfish bastard that makes everyone who cares about him forget him.

Especially his sister who no matter which route you choose always ends up with the short end of the stick.

Even in the one where you visit her again she has forgotten he is her brother.

And that just pissed me off really bad.

Now the game is great but it really needs a remake with a harem route in which you reunite with your sister.

Yandere wasn't even a good novel and the MC managed to make it worse. Most of the endings were probably more than he deserved but whatever, I still don't know how I managed to read everything.

Asa and Yoru from konosora are also super lame for me, I managed to read the whole Yandere but I can't get myself to finish Asa route. I mean, they are both fine as side characters during the other girls routes but when they became the main ones, I just couldn't stand them.

Kanata Futaki from "Little Busters!"...  I really hate her, no no no.... I loathe her with a passion!!!  I yelling at her on the screen.. She treating her twin sister like s***... 

I'm interested in ME/EX just to see how they can possibly get the reader to sympathize with her. That's my most anticipated route of the three new ones, just because she's kind of a rotten bitch in the original game, so I really want to see how they handle that.

Yume Miru Kusuri

Kyoka Nanjou: Succubus bitch whom I want to stab in the eyes with a pitchfork. Hooooly shit. At least she got hers in the end hehe!

SUPERSPOILER

a_crowning_moment_of_awesome_in_yume_mir

YEAH FUUUCK YOOUUU!!!

I hate Touma from Majikoi.....

I wish he die in a ditch.

the reason?? uhm.. because he is TOUMA!!!

What? I like him, damn you Monmon :'(

Grave Cessarini from Symphonic  Rain He's very well written villain and fullfills his role very well.  The thing he did at the good end of falsieta's route made me so angry. And i felt so smug when you find out he failed in the scene after the credits.

I just finished Symphonic Rain, and I don't think I've gotten angrier at a single character in a game in a long time. Grave was an actual piece of human garbage, for sure. Usually harsh characters like that redeem themselves, so I was definitely not expecting that last scene. You know it's bad when the BAD END is easier to stomach...

• 1 year later...

Chizuru & Sumika from Muv Luv

Christiane Friedrich from Majikoi

Mikiru (& Makina, but she's a bit more bearable, like 2 cm more) from Grisaia

I didn't like any of the characters from Little Busters except Yuiko Kurugaya & Haruka Saigusa...because she was absolutely crazy and entertaining.

Tsubaki from G Senjou no Maou

Wataru from Da Capo 2.

Holy smokes, did he get on my nerves.

He is the token male friend so that you don't get suffocated by the enormous female cast, I get that.

But you never get a single bonding scene or even a vaguely entertaining skit with him, you are simply presented with the fact that you are best buddies or smth.

That's fine, but he kicks your ass every second route for "hurting Koko's feelings", then duly kicks your ass even when you pick her, for being indecisive I think?

(Some weird route-forking going down as I remember.)

Point is, he only shows up to be annoying, and be dramatic about things that have nothing to do with him.

Rant over, I don't like him.