What is your most hated VN character?

Tom

figured there is such a thread in the anime/mang talk, so why is there no here.

mine

Luka from the Monster Girl Quest series.

Why?

1. He is influenced by some religion and despite alot of things being against his beliefs which were forced onto him he still thinks that his beliefes are right without even considering someone else might be "right" here.

2. He doesnt know how good he has it, he was always trying to resist even Alice he knew that she wouldnt want to kill him.

3. He wasnt on the bright side from the very beginning, not a character u would want to identify urself with.

4. He is a little kid...

why alice, why do u like this little piece of **** :(

1337472349256.jpg

Shinji from Fate/Stay Night without any second thoughs.

I know the character is important in the story ... but I just wanted him to die every second i saw him.

What a pitiful and overall insane character, so weak you want to hit him to show him he's doing everything wrong.

1289353771.jpg

I'd say Makoto from School Days, but I've never felt self-destructive enough to actually read it. :D

I usually don't flat-out hate characters, I just dislike them. If I had to pick one, I disliked Konomi in Dunamis15 quite a lot, because she was pathetic and almost everything she did was hopelessly annoying (not to mention it didn't make sense to anyone but herself), though she did have one redeeming moment at the end where

she snaps and starts murdering people like a boss.

But even that was kind of out of the blue.

I hate the main character from Chaos;Head (Forgot his name). I reaally really hate him, 'cause he's too scaredy-cat and an asshole.

I actually liked Takumi for exactly these reasons... my tastes were probably seriously weird when I was starting out with VNs. :D I just found it really fitting for the story, and it added to the "horror" elements - though I'll have to re-read it to be sure.

Sometimes his whining was annoying but Takumi was a likeable character for me as well, it was different from the usual protagonists. As for whom I hate the most it has to be Shinji from F/SN since I decided to never read School Days after watching 8 episodes of the anime so it can't be Makoto.

I'd say Kirino. Oreimo has a psp version, so she's also a VN character.

I actually liked Takumi quite a lot- I don't feel like any protagonist has to be a badass or a blank slate- Takumi was weak physically and mentally but had his own personality- he scores way better than most MCs to me, since they're just H machines.

alot ppl hate Makoto from School Days. from my viewpoint i like him because he made the anime very enjoyable and watchworthy. he was ment to be hated imo, but not the "i dont want him in this anime" kinda hate. School days goes in my top20 anime (dont wana bother play the VN) of all time cuz makoto was such a "insert word here".

Probably Azai Kanon from G-Senjou no Maou

She's such a damn bitch, always taking out her problems on Kyouske even though he's just trying to help her. She's fucking retarded and doesn't realize that everyone's just trying to help her until the end of her route. I don't know why he puts up with her shit.

2cqz903.jpg

Amazing how people can hate Makoto when hey haven't played the VN. He doesn't have to be an asshole in it.

The story is only interesting when you act like an asshole, though- School Days is all about those bad ends. I remember trying very hard to get one of them by myself and then I ended up with a harem- all the facepalming. After that, I had to use a walkthrough.

I don't hate makoto, though. I think people make too much of a big deal about him.

The story is only interesting when you act like an asshole, though- School Days is all about those bad ends. I remember trying very hard to get one of them by myself and then I ended up with a harem- all the facepalming. After that, I had to use a walkthrough.

I don't hate makoto, though. I think people make too much of a big deal about him.

I don't really hate him he's just incredibly stupid and does not know how to handle his situations

Every vn with rape or sluts will have me hating on lots of characters, but if we're talking about hating on personality, and being specific... I don't remember his name, but he was the old man in Family project (kazoku keikaku)

the one who played the dad role

, I hated him with a passion while playing, he was so annoying xD I can't think of many others now though, I always try to erase from my memories the characters I dislike ;A;

Every vn with rape or sluts will have me hating on lots of characters, but if we're talking about hating on personality, and being specific... I don't remember his name, but he was the old man in Family project (kazoku keikaku)

the one who played the dad role

, I hated him with a passion while playing, he was so annoying xD I can't think of many others now though, I always try to erase from my memories the characters I dislike ;A;

Oh shit I forgot him lol, god was he an annoying asshole

Chinami annoys the shit out of me, what with her yelling "Onii-san, Onii-san, Onii-san!" at You every 5 seconds she's in a scene.  I don't actually hate her, though.  They just did a really good job of making her annoying.

I've pretty much hated Isuzu since the first time I saw her in HoshiMemo.  Her character is pointlessly rude, she's incredibly selfish, and even though she has a reason for being such a bitch, it's nothing like the problems that Komomo has, and at least Komomo is nice.  Besides, at no other point in any of the routes I've seen so far has she been anything less than annoying.

school days with a good end? no thank you. i want to keep my memories how they r

Most of the good endings made me hate Makoto more.  I've only managed one playthrough so far where Makoto was a decent human being.  Most of the time the game eventually forces you to be a creep.

The harem ending mentioned above is pretty much a result of Makoto manipulating Kotonoha's and Sekai's mutual desperation to be with him.

I think, however, that my current most hated character is Sumika from Muv-Luv Alternative.

There's nothing wrong with her in particular, I just don't like how the game forces her on you in Alternative after giving you choices of (in my opinion) better women in the previous two games.  I know the story kind of depends on going that way, but I still didn't like it.

I thought it was interesting even when he wasn't one. I agree that people put too much hate into School Days and Makoto.

school days with a good end? no thank you. i want to keep my memories how they r

The VN is better. Way better bad endings than in the anime.

I hate most perverted guys characters, but I can't remember any specific one's right now as I usually forget about characters that I hate, I also hate most hypocrites. The one I remember is a Teacher from Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete he is just way too annoying (True, there are probably characters that I hate a lot more but can't remember them).

I hate most perverted guys characters, but I can't remember any specific one's right now as I usually forget about characters that I hate, I also hate most hypocrites. The one I remember is a Teacher from Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete he is just way too annoying (True, there are probably characters that I hate a lot more but can't remember them).

Oh yeah i totally forgot about that asshole teacher. He deserves a punch in the face.