Hello there

Yokodera

Hello (^ ^)/

I am Yokodera and i come from Germany.

I watch alot of animes. I recently started to play VN's and i think they are really awesome. Don't know why i didn't start to play VN's earlier thought. I started to learn japanese too to play alot of VN's. Found a epic thread how to learn japanese here on fuwanovel it's really helping me out.

If you have some suggestions for VN's that you found good or amazing feel free to post them.

I love lolis XD

Thank you all for the warm welcome and the VN suggestions!

Izuru: that's nice to hear (^ ^)

Mikel: that's nice to hear too (^ ^)

maefdomn: i enjoyed Clannad anime very much, so will definitely check the VN out!

SieghartXx: enjoyed Little Busters anime too so will too definitely check the VN too! Hoshizora no memoria looks awesome too!

Nosebleed: thank you for the present i love it (^ ^)

Flutterz: thank you for the moe it's very kawaii (^ ^)

cryofrzd: thank you for the citizenship, it is indeed a very comfy seat! (^ ^)

Shaward: that's awesome to know that i am not the only one (^ ^)/

Hello, welcome to Fuwanovel. On the small chance you haven't seen it, check out The World God Only Knows, kind of a Visual Novel satire of an anime/manga. *Gives another Loli because why the hell not*

vanilla13am1.jpg

And if you like that, check out Galaxy Angels. Little simply, but two lovely lolis, so no complaints here.

Weird answering two times to an intro thread, but I couldn't leave this unanswered...

You are hereby granted citizenship to my location!

ss%2B(2013-10-10%2Bat%2B03.53.55).jpg

Take a comfy seat!

I'll be straightforward and ask this.... what is title of that game!? Just from looking at their sleeping forms I sense a good story and thus I humbly beg to educate  this ignorant me as to what title this is :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Also, not to mean my welcome as a sidenote, just got carried away a bit... hehe

Welcome to fuwanovel forums and I hope you have good time here. A suggestion for a VN would be Rewrite or, if you want pratice with Japanese language then Soukoku no Arterial (it's not translated as of yet). Both are good titles as far as I can see.

I'll be straightforward and ask this.... what is title of that game!? Just from looking at their sleeping forms I sense a good story and thus I humbly beg to educate  this ignorant me as to what title this is :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Also, not to mean my welcome as a sidenote, just got carried away a bit... hehe

Welcome to fuwanovel forums and I hope you have good time here. A suggestion for a VN would be Rewrite or, if you want pratice with Japanese language then Soukoku no Arterial (it's not translated as of yet). Both are good titles as far as I can see.

It's never wrong to ask about VNs, this is a VN forum after all.

This is from Oniichan-sharing it's really a imouto-chara ge so, it won't fit everyone. I actually haven't played the full game but just the trial and I liked it quite.

Otaku1612: i watched The World God Only Knows anime and i found it really good, will check out the VN (^ ^) 2 lovely lolis? will definitely check out Galaxy Angles! Thank you for the pic and the suggestions!

TridentScythe: yes this is what i need some practice in Japanese, will definitely check out Soukoku no Arterial and Rewrite too! Thank you for the recommendation!

cryofrzd: imouto? it will fit for me (^ ^) will check it out too arigatou gozaimasu (^ ^)/

Welcome to Fuwanovel!  We've got a friendly group -- don't hesitate to ask questions or PM a moderator if you need anything.  

A lot of good questions have been asked.  I'll ask: what's your favorite color (and why)?