Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

Sign in to follow this  
MiyukiMiya

JAST USA's Steins;Gate release date set for 3/31/14

I'd like them to localize the Vita version, but still, this is great news, I still haven't played Steins;Gate, and people said it was full of bugs here and there, so now we get an official localization... well, I'm awaiting it, it might be my first VN purchase.

It's JAST, not MG.

Oooops, my bad, I should pay more attention! ^^; Hmm I don't know if I'll buy it then since the last thing I bought from Jast (Enzai) was translated terribly..

Btw I like your banner, I'm looking forward to it too ;) Wish it wasn't all-ages though..

Hmm I don't know if I'll buy it then since the last thing I bought from Jast (Enzai) was translated terribly..

Enzai was translated ages ago and mangagamer's translations back then were absolutely horrible too so I don't see how that makes a difference.

Enzai was translated ages ago and mangagamer's translations back then were absolutely horrible too so I don't see how that makes a difference.

I guess it just gave me a bad impression of them, whereas I haven't read any of MG's early stuff. But yeah, I should give them another go.

I guess it just gave me a bad impression of them, whereas I haven't read any of MG's early stuff. But yeah, I should give them another go.

The only thing I've read from MG was Higurashi, and just that alone was enough to convince me not to touch their stuff ever again.

Yeah I'm reading Higurashi right now with the editing patch and it's still pretty horrendous. I have seen way worse stuff from Mangagamer than Jast. I mean has Jast released anything as atrocious as MG's original Edelweiss translation? Their newer stuff is of a lot higher quality though so I still would check out their newer releases.

And Steins;Gate LE sold out on RightStuf.

That's good news! Any idea how many copies that might be..?

Edit// I mean good news for VN popularity, not good news for those who missed out on ordering it XD