What is yout favorite VN ?

per08

Geh, it's kinda hard for me to say what my favorite VN is because what would be best a year ago. Doesn't mean that it would be best now. Additonally to my mental state changes my perception at the time..

Steins;gate I really loved, but I was sleep deprived and mentally exhausted while I read it for a week... I guess Muv Luv Alternative really takes the cake. Rewrite was also really really good.

I'll say Muv Luv Alt as fav, as it gave me the biggest impression on me.

I haven't played many VNs yet, but it is already getting hard to pick a favorite, because different VNs do different things for me.  I'd say that my favorite three are Steins;Gate, Grisaia no Kajitsu and Muv-Luv Alternative.  

Of those three, MLA made the best use of art, and was probably the best emotional roller coaster.  Grisaia no Kajitsu was the most consistently awesome, with no real weak points in the writing.  Steins;Gate's awesomeness I mostly attribute to the attention to detail paid to the science fiction aspects of the story along with having my favorite characters of the VNs I've read.