Favorite Female Protagonists/Heroines in Anime

FruitsPunchSamurai

If its favourite anime heroine, then mine would be CC from Code Geass, cause she's the heroine that is not given much spotlight during the show, but when they do give it, it is worth every minute. Furthermore, she gives off that feel that is common to characters that have lived ridiculously long lives: wise and cunning in most times, and yet still childish and probably naive in some. PIZZA! :P

Hmm my Fav's huh...

I guess i can go in order when i liked them..

CC from Code geass..Enjoyed the series and it wouldnt been the same without her..

Eureka from Eureka 7/Ao ... I am not too sure what drew me to her, but i just enjoyed the series from the start to the end because of her.Especially because of how she changes.

Saber from Fate/Stay Night, i did enjoy the series at first but when i rewatched it and then followed up on the VN then i thoroughly enjoyed her. She is among the top for me.

Victorique from Gosick .. It was funny and enjoyable to watch the goth loli act and i loved how her opinion changes through out the series.

and then

My current favorite xD...

Akira Renbokouji from Kakumeiki Valvrave.. What drew me to her was her personality and how reluctant she was about everything..i still am saddened by the lack of screen time but still enjoyed her.

There are a couple more but this would go on forever xD..

Saeko Busujima - HOTD.

Momoyo Kawakami - Maji Koi.

Margit Eberbach - Maji Koi.

Hitagi Senjyougahara - Bakemonogatari and Sequels.

Medaka Kurokami - Medaka Box.

Mogana Kikaijimi - Medaka Box.

Sylvia van Hossen - Princess Lover.

Honestly, my first anime was either Gundam back when it was on Toonami before 2000 or so, or DBZ. So, I was a wee lad at the time. Then there was Bleach and Naruto for a time. But the first anime girl I had a crush on? It was probably Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario + Vampire. So she also has a special place in my heart as one of my favorites.

Also, these aren't even half of my favorites.

• 9 months later...

If I had to pick my favorite anime character than on top of head they are:

- Airi from Queen's Blade (her French maid outfit makes her sexy, and the twin tails makes her cute)

- Kotori Itsuka from Date A Live (another twin tail with a split personality: the imouto side and the commanding side. I hope one day Date A Live gets translated)

- Margit Eberbach from Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai (btw the last CG of her route was simply too cute and I hope they will make her route more in-depth on A-5)

- Rias Gremony from High School DxD (the heavy-top pure-blooded devil XD)

- Revy from Black Lagoon (a badass who is a sadistic woman, yet she needs an anchor to contain her and to redeem her)

And what to they all have in common? They all have red hair. Yes, I do have some sort of red hair complex. If I have to think of some who doesn't have red hair; then Lucy from Elfen Lied (she is complete badass and on the manga she is more of a badass)