The Elusive FuwaCast (Podcast)

Tay

Hello Everybody,

Let's make a podcast.  Let's just... make it happen.  For science.  I say let's pick a day, get a few core people together (with whoever else can make it), record whatever happens at that point, and publish it for the world to enjoy.   Again, all in the name of science.

12509991754_18ab21e48b_o.png

I'm posting this without talking to anybody, specifically, so already I'm off to a great start ; ).

First Recording: The weekend of February 21-23, 2014.  
Featured Cast: TBD
Topic: Top 3 VNs we played in 2013 (and why), Top 3 Anime shows we watched in 2013 (and why), Top 3 Video Games we played in 2013 (and why)

I think we need a few regulars to show up in each episode (not necessarily all the same people every time).  Batman said he was interested in participating the last time this was discussed.  Flutterz should make it so we can talk по-русски, shcboomer (I think) was once down with coming on, Lewy may be welcome (if he'll talk clearly and in English), Steve's always welcome, I've always wanted to hear Nosebleed's voice, etc. etc. etc.

If you'd like to participate in this episode, respond with a general idea of your availability (Fri, Sat, Sun - Feb 21-23).  All times must be in US EST time zone. (Why? Because it's the Bat-standard)

We've tried and failed at this so many times! Let's make it happen. Again -- please make a note if you can and want to try and participate.  If a lot of people are interested, we may have to invite others to come back in future weeks and not everybody will be able to participate this round.  

Hey, I could go at anytime saturday or sunday of the 22/23. I'm afraind coming up with a top 3 could be the most difficult task I've ever faced, though- Too many VNs. The whole reason my 50 VNs list doesn't have a quality order is because I couldn't decide on which would enter the top 30 :P

I've always wanted to hear Nosebleed's voice

Are you sure you're up for revealing this tay?

Honestly i don't mind participating but as far as games go i'm not a gamer in particular and i definitely didn't play any interesting games last year so i don't have anything to say in that field.

My availability also clashes a lot with people in EST timezones. I can stay up late but i can't talk that late because i have neighbours sleeping above me and they complain when i make too much noise. My availability to talk would be anything up to 9pm EST (2am my time) on this weekend. If you can fit me in there knowing all this then i don't mind trying. Keep in mind i am also very shy so it takes a while to get comfortable but i'll try my best.

That is all.

I'm interested in participating. Major potential issue is me being asleep when you decide to run it; that said I can probably wake up at 4am local (which should be 10pm EST) as it looks now, which might make things work out (this is what I did for batman's streams w). Not sure whether my sleep schedule will be that stable though; we'll see.

I think I could try to join in, if you don't find anyone else to fill all the spots. I should warn you though, I will be sitting in Beijing on the specified date so getting my schedule to fit with everyone else in going to be difficult. Also, the internet over there tends to be quite very crappy so there is a high possibility that I'm going to lag out during the call.

Let's see.... I should be available from 07:00 in the morning to 12:00 in the evening Beijing time on both Saturday and Sunday, and Beijing is 13 hours ahead of the east coast of the U.S, so that would mean that I could be online from.... 18:00 Friday evening to 11:00 Saturday morning and 18:00 Saturday evening to 11:00 Sunday evening.

Also, if we do the recording with Audacity, I might be able to the audio editing. No promises on this one though, as I may or may not be quite busy with school at the time.

I think I might join in on this. Just need details as to how we're doing this, I am unfamiliar with podcasts. I think I'm fine whenever really, though I am a little busy for most of Saturday, and that might not happen. Lists may be tricky as I am catching up on some of the old awesome anime like Code Geass and such, though I should be able to talk about something. For the Visual Novels!