About How Long Are the Hoshizora no Memoria Routes? (Spoilers)

Zenophilious

I thought I should ask, since I've been pretty much playing at all day for two days, as I'm home sick, and I don't feel like I've made that much progress on Asuho's route.  Currently, I'm right at the part where

Setsuna is attacking Mare with her naginata at the lookout, and You and Chinami are going for a walk after visiting their mom's grave.

Is that fairly close to the end?

And about how long are the other routes compared to Asuho's?  I thought that I should ask, since I'm not quite sure when I'll be able to get through the game if they're all that long.  I don't think I'll be able to power through them like I am right now.

You are very close to finishing the common route (probably another 30 minutes of reading). Asuho's route hasn't even started yet.

As for the other routes, they are similar in length, but the good part is you are able to skip over all the common route once you finish the game one time since all of the text (aside from a few dialogues) is the exact same. Simply make the right choices and you'll enter another route.

The rotes in Hoshimemo are pretty short except Yume's (which still isn't that long). And Fate/Stay Night is MUCH longer than all the routes in Hoshimemo combined.

I just didn't expect the common route to take so damn long to finish.  It took me about 2 days to get through, and by 2 days I mean 2 days where I pretty much did nothing but read Hoshimemo  :/

I just didn't expect the common route to take so damn long to finish.  It took me about 2 days to get through, and by 2 days I mean 2 days where I pretty much did nothing but read Hoshimemo  :/

Took me a whole week, where as I only needed 3 days to finish the common route for Rewrite xD

Well, that makes me feel better.  I thought it was just me  xD

Even still, I still don't understand why it felt like it was longer, I mean, from a complete week to 3 days, I know the CR in Hoshizora is large by itself, but when I compare it to Rewrites, it isn't that different, am I right?... 

Though, I'm sure I did use the same playing schedule as Rewrite for Hoshizora... guh. It must be time-travel, yeah, it must be that.

My God.  I just finished Asuho's route (<3) and started on Komomo's, so I started fast-forwarding.  It's scary just how much they blink and twitch when you fast forward  lol

Man, next time tell me how many *punchSE you hear when you skip the Common Route, is just... ASTOUNDING, I think that SE is just overused.

Yeah you definitely just perceived it that way Fate/Stay Night is probably at least 10-20 hours longer. Hoshimemo's script size is like 2,50 MB and its listed as 30-50 hours on vndb (and I'm pretty sure it's between 30-40 and not 40-50. While F/SN has a script size around 3.80 MB and is listed as more than 50 hours on vndb.