tsukihimi remake first trailor

krill

I've been waiting for this game more than a year already, as soon as they announced it I played the original Tsukihime, and now I can't wait to play the remake

I think it's been announced for longer than that.

I haven't read Tsukihime and i figured i'd just wait for the remake but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon.

It was announced almost ten years ago I think. We'll probably get the remake sometim during the next ten to five years. They have Mahoyo part 2 and three to work on too and I don't know which one they'll prioritize. We don't know how much we'll be rewritten either. Takeuchi isn't involved with mahoyo though since it's done by Koyama so at least the art part won't be stalled.

I think it's been announced for longer than that.

I haven't read Tsukihime and i figured i'd just wait for the remake but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon.

Well, I don't know when they announced it, but I mean when I found out they were going to make the remake I decided to play the original. I had already downloaded the original, so I thought, why not.

This way, now (meaning whenever tey release the game) I can compare between the original and the remake

They made this trailer because of the Type-Moon Fes event last year for the 10th anniversary, but since then there have been no news about not-Fate stuff, iirc...

We don't know how much we'll be rewritten either. Takeuchi isn't involved with mahoyo though since it's done by Koyama so at least the art part won't be stalled.

Pretty sure Nasu is the one slacking off, since he's involved in all the projects. He has DDD, Tsuki remake and Mahoyo stalled. And probably other stuff, too.

He said he wouldn't write more Fate stuff, but now he "supervises" the new Fate anime...